Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was actually plugging beer at 88 calories a bottle, posed beside a pizza of unknown calories 😂 never mind the doritos, corn dogs, dips, tray bakes from the day before... Weight loss account needs removed from her bio, there's literally no point pretending she's calorie counting during the week to eat like that at the weekend, any deficit she achieves is completely out the window! Though at least we're getting a insight as to what she probably eats like all the time and doesn't post about!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On none of their pages is there actually a picture of them WATCHING the Super Bowl 🤦🏻‍♀️ And given how early she was up my guessing is the fatties fell asleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching her videos she actually looks so bitter. It’s like she doesn’t really like him. Maybe I’m wrong but there is not a loving look when she speaks about him at all

Reactions: 8
My partner has never claimed to be a crazy NFL fan and we certainly didn’t have buckets of fast food in here yesterday, even he stayed up to watch it. Twats.

Reactions: 3
Garsons is about 10 miles from sutton. There is an Asda a Tesco and a sainsburys all in Sutton. A nice little drive out to a farm shop isn't essential. Twats
also think she referred to it as as “market” and it’s not- it’s basically a garden centre with a farm shop (which is very nice but there’s no need to travel so far).

Reactions: 5
Watching her videos she actually looks so bitter. It’s like she doesn’t really like him. Maybe I’m wrong but there is not a loving look when she speaks about him at all
It’s definitely a showing off smugness, clearly not that many willing to put up with her,

Also totally codependent on someone.

she really portrays herself as unpleasant. It’s sad.

Reactions: 6
All the greenest, all the freshness, all the tit I never eat 😂
And I totally agree with an above comment, she speaks to him with such disdain

Reactions: 3
Can someone inform me what people or penfold sees in her. So far I can work out..

She’s severely overweight.
Morbidly obese infact.
Pushing mid 30’s.
She’s no career let alone a job.
She can’t cook.
She can’t drive.
She’s not pretty.
Lived with her parents..
Now her boyfriends parents.
No sense of style.
Very needy.
She talks and looks down to everyone.
Full of self importance.
Claims to be a weight loss account..
but calories don’t count on weekends.
Feel free to add to this..

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Can someone inform me what people or penfold sees in her. So far I can work out..

She’s severely overweight. Morbidly obese doesn’t even cut it.
Pushing mid 30’s.
She’s no career let alone a job.
She can’t cook.
She can’t drive.
She’s not pretty.
Lived with her parents..
Now her boyfriends parents.
No sense of style.
Very needy.
She talks and looks down to everyone.
Full of self importance.

Feel free to add to this..
I think you’ve summed that up pretty well!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.