Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says calories, who cares it’s Sunday...back on it tomorrow...he then says sleeping sleeping and she cuts him off!! Outed you a bit there has he 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh never heard of that what’s this corn dog thing sounds interesting
A hot dog sausage, on a stick, dunked in batter and then deep fried ....

All the rage in America, they’re sold everywhere, from ice cream van type shacks!

There really is no hope for this lump of lard 🤣

Her stories are cringeworthy 🤦🏻‍♀️
He’s simple isn’t he? Genuinely simple. I’m sure he’s harmless, but he’s simple. Lol.

Reactions: 8
They really are comedy gold!

She will pile on the weight and he will get fed up of funding her when she is still unemployed in a few months!
Then she will blame him for the weight gain and it will be back to men not liking fat women!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Pwoarrrrrr, what a catch 🤪

They really are comedy gold!

She will pile on the weight and he will get fed up of funding her when she is still unemployed in a few months!
Then she will blame him for the weight gain and it will be back to men not liking fat women!
I think you’re right that she will pile on the weight. But I don’t think he will get fed up of her as no other woman would want him hahahaha
I doubt very much he’s had many, if any, girlfriends before desperate Kirsty came along.

#HELMET - you said it Kirst!!! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Honestly they seem quite well suited..they’re not the most intelligent seeming people. But I don’t know why his parents are putting up with her

Also she doesn’t seem to post about missing her nieces much now he’s in the picture

Reactions: 7
Honestly they seem quite well suited..they’re not the most intelligent seeming people. But I don’t know why his parents are putting up with her

Also she doesn’t seem to post about missing her nieces much now he’s in the picture
Well she's got new nieces now!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please don't disrespect Rosie and Jim, that was my favourite programme as a kid and now all I see is they 2 bobble heads chugging along on the old rag doll 😂😂😂😪😪😪 xx

I've just realised how much Kirsty and Daniel remind me of Rosie and Jim the kids tv show from the 90's. Whatever Rosie says Jim repeats it.
Watch it for comparisons 🤓🤓

Another baking Saturday, I wonder why she never mentions eating them in the week.

Anyone else missing Daddy De Niro?
I've just realised how much Kirsty and Daniel remind me of Rosie and Jim the kids tv show from the 90's. Whatever Rosie says Jim repeats it.
Watch it for comparisons 🤓🤓

Another baking Saturday, I wonder why she never mentions eating them in the week.

Anyone else missing Daddy De Niro?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.