Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4 stone in 60 months and I'm gonna keep telling u cos I'm a narcissistic C......

here is the original title well done to @JVC1982

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is absolutely full of tit.
There is no way in this world she would not have been posting if she had COVID she would have milked it for everything it was worth.
So by her selfish actions of mixing with households she has most probably passed it from one house to the other.
Aren’t they in tier 4 so which ever house she is in she needs to stay there untill the restrictions are lifted not just when some one gets the all clear as there is no movement between households you thick twit.

Reactions: 17
She is absolutely full of tit.
There is no way in this world she would not have been posting if she had COVID she would have milked it for everything it was worth.
So by her selfish actions of mixing with households she has most probably passed it from one house to the other.
Aren’t they in tier 4 so which ever house she is in she needs to stay there untill the restrictions are lifted not just when some one gets the all clear as there is no movement between households you thick twit.
Exactly - she’s done exactly as she wanted over Christmas else she would have posted!

If they really haven’t seen each other, why was Dan’s friend asking Kirsty if he was allowed to play Xbox (or whateva) on his last post? Surely he would have loads of spare time if she was telling the truth?
OR, if it were true, I cannot think of a family more deserving of a dose of COVID than the Dowlings, who have so blatantly stuck two fingers up to the rules and aired their thoughts about it all, while the rest of us have stayed home, without seeing family for most of the year! bleeping karma working it’s magic.

Reactions: 13
I believe it is all a big fat lie. Just like her. Here’s to 2021 more bullshit bullshit bullshit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone commented bet you’ve lost loads of weight being ill, I’ll put money on it she hasn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On her story she also said 3 weeks since seeing him, she was at his on the 18th with a stupid mirror pic that wasn’t even 2 weeks ago never mind 3

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know what this is don’t you?? A massive lie, so she can post all her Christmas pics soon saying this is there BELATED Christmas seen as though she had covid. When we all know they’ve carried on as normal. Wow they really think we’re all thick!!

Reactions: 14
Ah come on guys 2 weeks? 3 weeks?
We all know what Kirsty's maths is like she loses 1 pound 1 week and 1 the next .... Ooh look I've lost 6lb!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know what this is don’t you?? A massive lie, so she can post all her Christmas pics soon saying this is there BELATED Christmas seen as though she had covid. When we all know they’ve carried on as normal. Wow they really think we’re all thick!!
Well if that’s the case she’s even thicker as she now can’t move back to Dan’s untill she comes out of tier 4

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I agree it’s bullshit, she would have been posting loads looking for sympathy in bed. Funny how he’s not posted in the past 2 weeks either except the random photo 🤔

I agree it’s bullshit, she would have been posting loads looking for sympathy in bed. Funny how he’s not posted in the past 2 weeks either except the random photo 🤔
Exactly if they were really apart we would have had the constant love you miss you love you more my model girl friend

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She really is the lowest of the low, 1000's of families have lost loved ones, havent been able to see family and key workers have worked their ar**s off, she is full of bull!! 🤬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.