Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it 🤣

My weight loss inspiration .......
Here she is, posing with her 400 calorie tea ☕
Does she actually own a coat and anything else when not working besides leggings that do duck all for her?
When working and wearing dresses, least then, she looks half decent

omg I can’t even bare to watch the video any longer!! She is bloody horrible!!! Why would you upload that?!?!?

Reactions: 4
I watched the video again.

The child seems well behaved, also, don't think she really like racist Trace either.

Just play with your grandchild, if the child asks to go to the shops, just play along, it doesn't take much effort.

Reactions: 5
I know!! Such a troll of a woman. Really thinks she is something.

Also why give a baby an ice lolly in winter lol?! Can’t have been that enjoyable.
My daughter has ice lollies all year round she loves them

Reactions: 3
Quite the philosopher isn't he!?

The 'famer couolple'
I really struggle between feeling sorry for him and wanting to stage an intervention. Do you think his family struggle with reading or maybe they are dyslexic. If that was my brother/son/ boyfriend I'd have to pull him up on it

I watched the video again.

The child seems well behaved, also, don't think she really like racist Trace either.

Just play with your grandchild, if the child asks to go to the shops, just play along, it doesn't take much effort.
Trace looks very greasy and and she's clearly a bully. Poor kid. I'd be going crazy if I were the sister

• Heart
Poor old Penners definitely isn’t very intelligent. I know there are many reasons why adults remain living with their parents into middle age, but, I genuinely don’t think Penners has developed properly 🤣
It’s actually quite cute he has met Kirsty, they’re very alike, overgrown kids, incredibly immature and at the same stage in life as an 18 year old.

Each to their own, but Jesus ....

Attachments

Poor old Penners definitely isn’t very intelligent. I know there are many reasons why adults remain living with their parents into middle age, but, I genuinely don’t think Penners has developed properly 🤣
It’s actually quite cute he has met Kirsty, they’re very alike, overgrown kids, incredibly immature and at the same stage in life as an 18 year old.

Each to their own, but Jesus ....
That’s harsh on 18 year olds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.