Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe Emma would allow him to post that or let her mum look after her children after seeing that. She was really aggressive.

Reactions: 3
Oh wow that was uncomfortable watch.
I would never let her look after my daughter after seeing that!!!
1- why does he keep calling her and getting her to say butt head?
2- why give her a lolly if you gonna be so mean about it
3 - get out her face
4- your sofa is wipe clean
5 - pop a cover on or eat at the table ffs
It’s really sad isn’t it. You can tell the baby is scared of her at some points. Let the child be a child.

Does Mitch not work either? Does he still live at home? They’ve got 3 obese children who depend on them for a lot. I can’t get my head around it. People aren’t obese for no reason. Maybe trace made them feel a certain way so they felt they had to comfort eat. There’s definitely an underlying issue here.

Reactions: 2
Her family are absolutely vile and I bet she’s the same. The way they write comments full of swearing, obnoxious and loud. They’re disgusting. Maybe the sister isn’t too bad as she obviously lives a life of her own but the parents and brother are clearly racist chavs.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe Emma would allow him to post that or let her mum look after her children after seeing that. She was really aggressive.
[/QUOTE
Her family are absolutely vile and I bet she’s the same. The way they write comments full of swearing, obnoxious and loud. They’re disgusting. Maybe the sister isn’t too bad as she obviously lives a life of her own but the parents and brother are clearly racist chavs.
they are such chavs. That poor child

Reactions: 1
This is going to be such a weird observation and thing to say... But it doesn't look like her hand in that protein shake picture, I think it's Daniels! I looked back at the videos over the weekend and it's the same hands as the making the cake and sushi etc! Am I crazy? 😂 Maybe it is her hand lol

Bubble tea 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I see calories don’t count on weekends again. Excellent weight loss account

Reactions: 5
Oh my good just watched that video and I felt uncomfortable! Even the way she just speak to her in general “birds” “no your not going in the car” eurgh

I've just realised how much Kirsty and Daniel remind me of Rosie and Jim the kids tv show from the 90's. Whatever Rosie says Jim repeats it.
Watch it for comparisons 🤓🤓

Another baking Saturday, I wonder why she never mentions eating them in the week.

Anyone else missing Daddy De Niro?

Reactions: 7
Wish she'd stop posting pics of her tree trunks in leggings. Makes me think about those donner kebab elephant legs hanging in kebabby windows. Which in turn makes me fancy a kebab. And unlike 'fit to bursty-Kirsty' I genuinely am counting cals before my lard arse gets out of control.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d never heard of Bubble Tea ... so had a Google, and they’re absolutely full of calories because they have tapioca balls at the bottom. Doesn’t sound very appealing! 🤮

Bubble tea is absolutely amazing but so so full of sugar. I’m trying to lose a bit of timber at the moment so have had to give up the bubble tea for now :(

Someone asked her the calories on her blondie recipe and she said she would rather not know.....
Does she think the calories don't count if she doesn't know them 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.