Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is this? 😂😂😂😂
Daily Dose of what? And that hole ...... 🕳.... daily dose eh?

And where’s the apostrophe?! Argh!!!!!!
What in the Clip Art is this nonsense!! And what's it a logo for?? What's his brand? The green and white is making me think something golf related?

Whyyyy has he done this lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she getting so excited about her lunch, looks tit & hardly any effort into making it

Reactions: 2
Why isn’t she out volunteering while looking for a job? Plenty of people to be helping right now. I’m on part time furlough and volunteer a couple of hours a week at a food bank.

Reactions: 5
Why isn’t she out volunteering while looking for a job? Plenty of people to be helping right now. I’m on part time furlough and volunteer a couple of hours a week at a food bank.
Because she is a lazy, selfish bum who would rather laze around Penfolds house whilst he goes to work & sponge off his family

Have a look at Mitch’s Facebook and the public video of his mum with his niece - horrible watch, she keeps shouting at the poor little girl who is having a lovely time munching on an ice lolly. Ugh.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Have a look at Mitch’s Facebook and the public video of his mum with his niece - horrible watch, she keeps shouting at the poor little girl who is having a lovely time munching on an ice lolly. Ugh.
OMG what a massive chav. Your sofas are tit love getting aggy over a bit lolly juice. Maybe put as much energy into policing your dead beat 30 something daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Isn’t her mum the most grotesque thing you’ve ever seen. The way she speaks to her grandchild is awful. Huffing and puffing at her because of a bit of lolly juice. Should moan at her equally grotesque daughter

Reactions: 11
Oh wow that was uncomfortable watch.
I would never let her look after my daughter after seeing that!!!
1- why does he keep calling her and getting her to say butt head?
2- why give her a lolly if you gonna be so mean about it
3 - get out her face
4- your sofa is wipe clean
5 - pop a cover on or eat at the table ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 10
OMG what a massive chav. Your sofas are tit love getting aggy over a bit lolly juice. Maybe put as much energy into policing your dead beat 30 something daughter.
The family is a bleeping joke, if my family did that to my kids......they wouldn't be Allowed to look after them

Reactions: 4
Oh wow that was uncomfortable watch.
I would never let her look after my daughter after seeing that!!!
1- why does he keep calling her and getting her to say butt head?
2- why give her a lolly if you gonna be so mean about it
3 - get out her face
4- your sofa is wipe clean
5 - pop a cover on or eat at the table ffs
That’s what I was thinking why not just take her off the sofa and sit her at the table or even on the floor on a mat or something if you’re going to be that precious. Let the kid live.

Reactions: 3
That video with the ice lolly! I can’t believe the way she speaks to her granddaughter. Absolute lowlife scum of a family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.