Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just doesn't get how weight loss works does she? Not eating enough equals less calorie intake = big weight loss. Weight gain comes from too many calories Kirsty. She might only be eating one meal but she's definitely eating far too many calories in snacking etc. Div, she just doesn't get it but she reckons she's an expert.

Can you actually imagine the jealousy she would have as a mum?! The fact that the attention would be away from her, she would be wicked. She deletes comments complimenting how good her sister looks, she gets pissed off with her nieces if they interrupt her stories or eat her strawberries, she even sounded a bit pissed off with penfold last week because everyone was asking about him on her stories and not her. She is an attention seeking, selfish, bitter person. As someone mentioned above, I've never been out of work since I was 16. I've done a load of crappy jobs in between better ones. Just because it's been built into me to work and earn a wage and support myself. She is absolutely bone idle. She could have done all sorts since she lost her job but she thinks she deserves the right thing for her. What she doesn't seem to realise is that when she applies for jobs now, that gap in her cv when the country was crying out for volunteers is going to speak volumes. 9 months out of work is a long time and she has no excuse for it apart from she couldn't find what she wants to do so she decided to do nothing.

She's gripping my tit so badly at the moment, it's like trying to reason with a child. How can penfold be attracted to someone so bitter and someone who has so little commitment or ambition? Won't be long til her true colours come out.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s written she’s been having one main meal and nothing in the evening. Isn’t that what she’s been doing for months anyways? (allegedly 🙄) I don’t have to scroll down her grid very far to find a picture of a child’s snack plate captioned with “dinner! Wasn’t hungry!” 😂 She is unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t cope with her saying that not eating enough has made her gain 1.5 lbs. Sorry but look at the size of her eating less would not make her gain who is she kidding!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
She’s only fooling herself, she can continue to spout utter bollocks on IG every day, the results and complete lack of progress says it all. And that’s lack of progress in all areas of her life. She will be in exactly the same position in life this time next year.

Reactions: 3
Yes Kirsty, the reason you are the size you are is because you haven't eaten enough all these years......

• Haha
Yes Kirsty, the reason you are the size you are is because you haven't eaten enough all these years......
It's ok pp has saved the day by bringing her loads of chocolate round. He will make sure she doesn't fade away 🙄

• Haha
Maybe she has met a her soul-bleep 🤣
If my fella wrote them hashtags he would be in the BIN

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s not keeping it private on his profile anymore.... not that she’s done such a great job of it
My girlfriend is a model???? Does this mean she has told him she is a model???

Do you think he knows that she went Brit School with Adele , Agro Santos and Katie B?

Kirtsy has an appetite, why does she make out she doesn't eat? Just be honest and say "put on 1 pound this week as I went out a bit" its normal everyday life kirsty.

Regards to work : I lost my job due to cuts after lockdown. I've now just got another job after 4 weeks of no job. Maybe I was lucky to get a job BUT I looked for a job everyday and applied everyday, even for jobs I didn't want. I was out of work and couldn't be fussy as I have children to support. She quite clearly doesn't want to work unless its on her terms.

I wish them well BUT they both seem a little deluded and this is just the beginning

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Do you think he knows that she went Brit School with Adele , Agro Santos and Katie B?

Kirtsy has an appetite, why does she make out she doesn't eat? Just be honest and say "put on 1 pound this week as I went out a bit" its normal everyday life kirsty.

Regards to work : I lost my job due to cuts after lockdown. I've now just got another job after 4 weeks of no job. Maybe I was lucky to get a job BUT I looked for a job everyday and applied everyday, even for jobs I didn't want. I was out of work and couldn't be fussy as I have children to support. She quite clearly doesn't want to work unless its on her terms.

I wish them well BUT they both seem a little deluded and this is just the beginning

What 30+ person hastags #Kiss #Cuddles #Mygirlisbetterthanyours

Very weird or maybe I'm just old?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Sorry to hear you lost your job but pleased that you managed to find one so quickly! 😊 Kirsty really could do with taking a leaf out of your book

• Heart
Is he special needs as well?

Think we're going to see them on the next series of The Undatebles?

#MyHashtagsAreCringierThanYours

Pair of absolute whoppers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kirsty standing in her underwear and posting pictures on Instagram makes her a model?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.