Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I burnt my hand making muffins for my handsomes.....
I've been and got him more birthday presents....
Is this really all she can talk about
Did she really put thin waist in her caption for those PJ's?
If you have a thin waist you don't need to tell people they can see it themselves!
She likes saying ‘big arms, fick fighs, smawww waisssttt’ hmmmm thats not small love

‘I thought what would I like off my handsome’.... it shows she has NOTHING in her life that she’s this obsessed with him and her birthday... he’s now replaced the 100 workouts a week. Absolutely ridiculous she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She honestly is a child.. never in my life would I dream of taking a screenshot of a private message and showing strangers on the internet, never mind 22k of them! What a sad life she has! Also, judging by his message, he's really not all there

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She honestly is a child.. never in my life would I dream of taking a screenshot of a private message and showing strangers on the internet, never mind 22k of them! What a sad life she has! Also, judging by his message, he's really not all there
My god, she’s actually managed to find someone as cringe as her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely when he sees this on her insta he'll have a word??????????

Reactions: 6
If she’s not working, who has actually bought his birthday presents? Money from daddy?

Reactions: 7
Omg she is unreal!!!!

I would never dream of posting pics of messages that my bf sent me.

What happened to keeping it private? The only thing she is not showing on Insta is his face!

If he has any sense the he will have something to say about that!

Reactions: 7
SAMES HAHAHAHHA
Same & I hate myself for it Cos it’s pissin me off lol .. it’s like all this quarantine she was obsessed with working out n eating same crap & it was same thing everyday zzzz & now everyday it’s still the same thing .. me & my handsome, Dr Pepper , blueberry muffins, we share the same birthday.. god we don’t all have a memory problem lol u don’t need to eat sleep & repeat 😂

Aw my god his WhatsApp name is my handsome 😂😂 fck off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she’s not working, who has actually bought his birthday presents? Money from daddy?
quick google and found her Dad’s company which seems to be doing pretty well (and had their home address listed too), maybe she’s in no rush to get a job!

Reactions: 2
Surely when he sees this on her insta he'll have a word??????????
Nah I get the impression he is as much of an attention seeking dick as her.
Totally cringe knew it wouldn’t be long before we had the classic in bed photo
His mates must rip him.
Hers can’t cause she hasn’t got any poor Kerry dumped for handsome

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.