Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair play to her for her latest story a much more mature way of dealing with people directly messaging her horrible messages.

If that’s true more like she’s read on here and is using a passive aggressive post to address it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She clearly doesn’t like the criticism she’s getting, people seem to be getting wise to the fact she’s not really a weight loss account.

Reactions: 3
I don’t really care wether she’s a weight loss account a life style account or a couples page.

If your a public account don’t switch comments off to posts that people may have an opinion on if you don’t like people’s opinions have a private account

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She said her fry up caused an outrage- she doesn’t have enough legitimate followers to cause an outrage. Also, “the company was even better”, nobody asked or cares. Funny she hasn’t addressed anything about her handsomes, though she would use the opportunity to highlight how amazing he is.

Oh, and if you’re a nice person, you don’t need to state it.

Reactions: 11
I haven’t watched her story as I don’t bother anymore - same old nonsense.

I saw a comment on those juice shots this morning - someone asked her how many calories were in each shot. So I guess that’s a “nasty” comment that needs deleting?

Fry up caused outrage?

Fry ups
Pizzas
Chinese takeaways
Ice cream
Fish and chips

Constant junk food from a weightloss account and then a post about motivation?

GOD.

And now a #bekind post. YAWN.

Because no one is allowed to express an opinion or ask a question on a PUBLIC Instagram account that claims to be for weightloss and motivation.

The only comments allowed are those telling a size 22 woman “YOUR looking amazing hun”.

BATSHIT CRAZY.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s not a nice person she slags her own sister off and has given death looks to her nieces for interrupting her insta stories, she’s gone off on numerous rants about people mainly the ex who wised up and moved on then preaches be kind. She takes the piss out of her followers and tries to make money off them if you’re going to do that expect criticism

Reactions: 5
I'm absolutely shocked that she hasn't lost loads of followers, or maybe she has. Because she was doing slimming world, then cal counting, then eating whatever she wants 😂

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched her story as I don’t bother anymore - same old nonsense.

I saw a comment on those juice shots this morning - someone asked her how many calories were in each shot. So I guess that’s a “nasty” comment that needs deleting?

Fry up caused outrage?

Fry ups
Pizzas
Chinese takeaways
Ice cream
Fish and chips

Constant junk food from a weightloss account and then a post about motivation?

GOD.

And now a #bekind post. YAWN.

Because no one is allowed to express an opinion or ask a question on a PUBLIC Instagram account that
This!! So true!!

Not everyone is going to like you, in life or on insta, having a public account leaves you open to everyone's opinions! She is attention seeking but only wants good attention, praise, people up her arse but doesn't want honesty, being questioned or people calling her out?

Reactions: 3
She’s not a nice person she slags her own sister off and has given death looks to her nieces for interrupting her insta stories, she’s gone off on numerous rants about people mainly the ex who wised up and moved on then preaches be kind. She takes the piss out of her followers and tries to make money off them if you’re going to do that expect criticism
100% right 👏
She doesn't like things if not on her terms

Reactions: 2
One things for certain she is not a nice person.
Her lack of real friends.
Deleting positive comments about her sister.
The whole BLM fiasco.
The compulsive lieing
The posting of her nieces even when asked not too and the way she speaks to them would all indicate that she’s not a nice person.

But you keep doing you hun

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I'm absolutely shocked that she hasn't lost loads of followers, or maybe she has. Because she was doing slimming world, then cal counting, then eating whatever she wants 😂
They are all strapped in enjoying the car crash viewing that’s why! 😂 What’s with her voice in those stories in the bed as well? If I used my telephone voice to talk to my boyfriend he would slag me rotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At least she’s put seasoning on her chicken today 🤣 obviously reading here
She's DEFINITELY reading here, hi Kirsty 👋

I don't believe she got DM's that prompted this mornings rant, she's been reading here. Look how quickly delightful Dave the eggheads insta went private after it was discussed here

Reactions: 6

I don't believe she got DM's that prompted this mornings rant, she's been reading here. Look how quickly delightful Dave the eggheads insta went private after it was discussed here
She definitely reads here but maybe if she didn't claim to be a weightloss account people would like her more. Honestly, a milkshake and a fry 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No way she has been sent messages!
If she did she would screenshot the messages like she normally does 🤷🏻‍♀️
She has been reading here!

Hi Kirsty 🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t resist the car crash, I’ve viewed the story - hahahahahaha. So she’s trying a new thing and not getting obsessed with the scales. Dieting Kirsty style ..... eat what you like, including multiple meals out a week, and don’t weigh. I’m done 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

100%. Hi hun. You ordered that bra yet x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is unreal 😂 She is like a spoilt child who cannot take anyone challenging or questioning what she is doing, unbelievable how you can get through life like that.

I must admit, I cannot stand her, but I can’t stop watching! 🧐

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.