Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please someone shoot me, I don't think there's any other way out.
Kirst got the travelator to the top she couldn't cope with them stairs. I keep thinking it's some sort of wind up. They can't be for real.
#girlfriend#eating#cantcopewithstairs#engagementring#argos#elizabethduke#

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah she will defo be expecting an engagement ring for sure....

She’ll be lucky to get a haribo one, the crazy bunny boiler

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gosh it’s actually eye opening to see how big she really is compared her posed photos to those pics of her when someone else takes. Not meaning to sound nasty.

Especially with the leather jacket that was huge but it sits pretty snug. She knows her angles.

Reactions: 6
I hear you but then I look at his hashtags and........
I clicked on the pic posted but only half is coming up then it freezes .. tell me what I’m missing lol .. help .. I need to know lol

#wow says it all 🤣

They’re now in bed in a Premier Inn eating gifted gnawbles. Comedy gold 🤣
🤣🤣🤣omg I’m so single I’d enjoy premier inn & gnawbles with an egg .. pray for me 🤣

I know each to their own, but he’s so unattractive ... I don’t care what nutritional benefits he has 😂😂😂 🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚

I wish I could meet an egg to take me to a Premier Inn. What a lucky lass ... who btw is going to balloon as all she does now is eat with her handsome.

Omg lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why would they put models it’s fckin weird!! Love whoever commented the other hashtags lol!!!!

Reactions: 3
She thinks she's famous lol
That’s actually embarrassing it’s not a gender reveal or pregnancy announcement. I have never seen anything so cringe in my life.
And the fact he’s entertaining it is so weird either he has no mates or if he does they must be rinsing him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.