Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last time she deactivated her account she came back on when she got some free personalised stuff from made in callow, so I'm sure she'll be back again with something shes been gifted
Unless she's actually going to put her children first and stay off for their sakes
I'd say she will be back, she's addicted to the small bit of attention she gets from Instagram the sad cow that she is.

Reactions: 3
She’s back!!!!!!
Course she is the fat fool 😂😂 she will never leave she's addicted to attention God help her. Deactivating her account didn't stop her losing followers though, she's down to 12.8k now 🥳
---
@Cpeople our bestie came back 😂

Reactions: 2
Course she is the fat fool 😂😂 she will never leave she's addicted to attention God help her. Deactivating her account didn't stop her losing followers though, she's down to 12.8k now 🥳
---
@Cpeople our bestie came back 😂
Can't ever get rid of a bad dog can ya!!!!!
Bring on the I'm was busy ehhhh no you weren't you were busted by rattlers.
But we're going no where.

Also bread crumbing that she’s “not ok” 🙄😂 does the creep actually have a job now, does anyone local know?
Not sure, she used to pretend he was a Garda, then said he works nights at one stage. I hope he's nowhere near internet access wherever his night shift is

Also bread crumbing that she’s “not ok” 🙄😂 does the creep actually have a job now, does anyone local know?
Maybe he up n left or she chose Instagram over him because she'd do anything to be the glammed up miss piggy face of the insta word.

• Haha
Maybe he up n left or she chose Instagram over him because she'd do anything to be the glammed up miss piggy face of the insta word.
The rank glitter nails growing off her fingers, she's pure glam is our Klarissa 😂😂

• Haha
Did ye see the post in Mas on a Rant about the SNA not able to do their course because they cannot get Garda vetted due to a “drug charge 10 years ago” and I can’t help but feel that’s her testing the waters for him with a “drug” charge instead of the real thing…..I don’t know why but them both doing a course of social welfare has them on jobseekers would make sense if he’s not still employed as a “Garda” 😂

In Castlebar 4 days a week, she must have got work experience in some poor unsuspecting school who aren't aware of her affiliation with a known groomer
Say so she'll definitely not get any local.
Disgusting person

Reactions: 1
How do ye know she's done an SNA course? I thought she was doing something with agriculture?

How do ye know she's done an SNA course? I thought she was doing something with agriculture?
She pretended she's doing agriculture but she had question boxes up before looking for names of places in Mayo that have "ASD units" in the schools so she was clearly looking for work experience. That and her million stories about how she would just love to work with children with special needs

She'd turn your bowl's, she thinks shes tit hot never mind subjecting people to watch her stuff her gut!!!
She's making a highlight on her page for links. Not her own links cos she has none apart from the stupid name tag one. She's making a highlight of discount codes that anyone can get by going onto websites. Jesus she is simple lads, no wonder she can't keep her following up

See she's added HCA to her bio..
Of blantering Christ, home care assistant or health care assistant? Either worries me, she’s filthy, lazy and a con artist that shouldn’t be near vulnerable people particularly

See she's added HCA to her bio..
WOW THE PERSON WHO'S THE LAW DEGREE IS WIPING BUTTS!!!!!
So she's working with people who need care and she can't watch her own kids.
I'll call it first here she's doing 20 hours getting the working family support, she's made the creepy lad quit the job for fear he'll offended again.