Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she did shout her out once, but is aware of what klarissa stands by.
So that shows what type of person she is too she obviously see's no wrong in child grooming either.
There's a lot of them who know and continue to follow her, sickening 🀒

Reactions: 1
There's a lot of them who know and continue to follow her, sickening 🀒
Any of them I've informed who choose to continue to follow a Groomers partner get unfollowed by me.
If that's the kinda of thing they believe is worthy of a follow they lose mine.

Reactions: 2
Any of them I've informed who choose to continue to follow a Groomers partner get unfollowed by me.
If that's the kinda of thing they believe is worthy of a follow they lose mine.
Like who? I'd unfollow these people too....

Like who? I'd unfollow these people too....
Claire our old to new home.
Lisa's lust list
Liliforberg
Beautiful truth
Kirean Corrigan and his wife.
Alan Clarke.
Donegal dad.
Ella jo.
Charlene and Niamh both who own Ella jo on their personal accounts. As well as business accounts.
The shoe shop she got the free shoes from.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lisa's lust list
Liliforberg
Beautiful truth
Alan Clarke.
Donegal dad.
Ella jo.
Charlene and Niamh both who own Ella jo on their personal accounts. As well as business accounts.
Dont forget Rebeccas home and life.... although, she looks to be scamming the system just like Klarissa, theres that type of cohort.....

Dont forget Rebeccas home and life.... although, she looks to be scamming the system just like Klarissa, theres that type of cohort.....
I haven't forgotten her she's on the same level as klarissa that's why their pals because no body else could get down to their level of stupidity.
But are top of the class for screwing the systems.

Lisa's lust list
Liliforberg
Beautiful truth
Alan Clarke.
Donegal dad.
Ella jo.
made in callow and clippings of tin too, although they don't interact anymore for some reason but still follow her
---
Alan Clarke isn't following her anymore, I wonder is that a recent unfollow?

made in callow and clippings of tin too, although they don't interact anymore for some reason but still follow her
---
Alan Clarke isn't following her anymore, I wonder is that a recent unfollow?
I don't know when he hit that unfollow button but far play to him.
And she's that stupid she still follows him such a fool.

I don't know when he hit that unfollow button but far play to him.
And she's that stupid she still follows him such a fool.
She was tagging him not long ago and went to his show so must be recent enough. Delighted for her πŸ˜‚

Is she after deleting her page....again πŸ˜‚
🚨🚨🚨Breaking News 🚨🚨🚨
Once again the big wanna be fake influencer deletes her account.
She recently read on Tattle life that Alan Clarke unfollowed her.
That said this wanna be is suffering from a reare condition called I get mad when you unfollow me.
So she's gone missing on Instagram please do not approach her she's a very sick animal.
Any sightings of her please give her a follow because and please contact us here on tattle life. 🚨🚨

• Haha
She's either removed or Rebeccas homelife has unfollowed klarissa on her personal page 🫣🫣 is there war in the supporters camp I wonder πŸ€”
---
She's either removed or Rebeccas homelife has unfollowed klarissa on her personal page 🫣🫣 is there war in the supporters camp I wonder πŸ€”

---
Looks like her whole page has been deleted, maybe she's going to try the whole "I've been hacked" again πŸ™„πŸ™„ Or else she just deactivated it so that she can't lose any more followers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'd say it was a blow when she realised the man she idolises Alan Clarke had unfollowed her. Hope she stays away this time anyway, social media is no place for the loving partner of a child groomer.

Hello any sightings of the female Mayo bull macabe, has she gone to ground.

• Haha
Hello any sightings of the female Mayo bull macabe, has she gone to ground.
She's gone to ground, hopefully she stays there this time. Her personal account is still up but the other one is either deactivated or deleted πŸ™Œ

She's gone to ground, hopefully she stays there this time. Her personal account is still up but the other one is either deactivated or deleted πŸ™Œ
Maybe she's got a job in the high court in Dublin. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Do they supsend accounts when they are looked into after her not visibly declaring ads?

Do they supsend accounts when they are looked into after her not visibly declaring ads?
No I've never heard of them doing that. Wish they would though, there's plenty who would be suspended πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ No, I think it was her hero Alan Clarke unfollowing her that's pushed her over the edge, she idolises that man 🀭🀭

• Haha
No I've never heard of them doing that. Wish they would though, there's plenty who would be suspended πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ No, I think it was her hero Alan Clarke unfollowing her that's pushed her over the edge, she idolises that man 🀭🀭
Really hope it was and that it gave her the biggest toe in the hole she ever got.
Because I'd only love to pop on size 12 steel toe boots and give her my best shot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Last time she deactivated her account she came back on when she got some free personalised stuff from made in callow, so I'm sure she'll be back again with something shes been gifted
Unless she's actually going to put her children first and stay off for their sakes