Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look, no she doesn't follow her
Ooo she must have heard the story so πŸ«£πŸ€”πŸ«£πŸ˜‰
---
Still hasn't donated to the local fundraiser....
She's not going to donate, but she'll use that for to get followers! And attention.
She's no heart for her own kids bringing them in the world for a Groomer father so why would she give to anyone unfortunate.

Reactions: 1
Ooo she must have heard the story so πŸ«£πŸ€”πŸ«£πŸ˜‰
---

She's not going to donate, but she'll use that for to get followers! And attention.
She's no heart for her own kids bringing them in the world for a Groomer father so why would she give to anyone unfortunate.
Her story is getting more and more widely known, it's great. And the more of the instahuns that know, the more that they will tell each other.

Her story is getting more and more widely known, it's great. And the more of the instahuns that know, the more that they will tell each other.
Yes it is she's getting mentioned on a lot of tattle threads too.
Ones who've a lot of traffic and funny enough klarissa doesn't follow any one who's tattle is busy.

Hannah's hoping to get 5k followers for Christmas, hope she does and sickens that other gobshite. She doesn't even have 5k real followers, at least Hannah's will have an actual following and not Indian bot accounts

Hannah's hoping to get 5k followers for Christmas, hope she does and sickens that other gobshite. She doesn't even have 5k real followers, at least Hannah's will have an actual following and not Indian bot accounts
I hope so too for Hannah, she's a good soul and it was shocking to hear she'd been taking advantage of.
That sly move cost klarissa a friend ship but not only that she lost quite a few followers that were told about her vindictive way she groomed Hannah.
Knowing full well she'd sussed Hannah's family out, knew all about them knowing full well Hannah didn't know her or her history.
When you read or hear about what she done it's actually sick.

I hope so too for Hannah, she's a good soul and it was shocking to hear she'd been taking advantage of.
That sly move cost klarissa a friend ship but not only that she lost quite a few followers that were told about her vindictive way she groomed Hannah.
Knowing full well she'd sussed Hannah's family out, knew all about them knowing full well Hannah didn't know her or her history.
When you read or hear about what she done it's actually sick.
She's a sly dog, delighted Hannah found out the truth about her. She used Hannah to get to any of the events she was at, don't see her getting invited to any now that she's lost Hannah her golden ticket

Can't believe it's Stephen's day and klarissa hasn't been trolling the internet to find #af links she can share 😳 she must have had to turn off the wifi over Kealy again

Can't believe it's Stephen's day and klarissa hasn't been trolling the internet to find #af links she can share 😳 she must have had to turn off the wifi over Kealy again
Sure lidi ,ALDI aren't open, and shein don't do discounts 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Anyone know, if I click into some of Klarissas sneeky AF links, how I can erase that then from my phone so she doesn't get a cent if I subsequently buy from the site??

I genuinely need new saucepans πŸ˜…πŸ«’

.... and 124 people replied back to her question box? So ALL her genuine followers..... πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone know, if I click into some of Klarissas sneeky AF links, how I can erase that then from my phone so she doesn't get a cent if I subsequently buy from the site??

.... and 124 people replied back to her question box? So ALL her genuine followers..... πŸ˜‚
No idea to be honest with you πŸ€” so she's still being the sneeky witch.

Don't be clicking on her sneaky links, as if she's buying saucepans in Brown Thomas πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the 124 people messaging her is just her excuse to link whatever overpriced shite she's trying to earn a few cents from πŸ™„

Plus even if she's a link that's about as much of a discount you're ever going to get through that is fake witch, I'm sure if you keep a look at a genuine person offering a discount code because saucepans will have gone out of fashion before that one gets a discount code.

It's most likely the stellar saucepans from brown Thomas, currently reduced on it. Yvonne from ystyle always raves about them.

It's most likely the stellar saucepans from brown Thomas, currently reduced on it. Yvonne from ystyle always raves about them.
As if out of 124 replies, 122 of them were for saucepans that Brown Thomas sell πŸ™„ She's away with the fairies

She has some neck trying to show a savings plan for next year, after her big "put €1 in an envelope one week, €2 the next blah blah blah" she did last year. Did it for about 3 weeks and it was never heard of again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
She has some neck trying to show a savings plan for next year, after her big "put €1 in an envelope one week, €2 the next blah blah blah" she did last year. Did it for about 3 weeks and it was never heard of again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh no, this was how this savings plan was SUPPOSED to be done. But money bags Klarissa wanted to do it the other way around, €52 week 1, €51 week 2, €50 week 3 etc....

She missed a week 3 weeks in and then after another week already dipped into them. Then never mentioned it again πŸ˜‚

Now she's gonna be relatable again with her savings plan.... except when Klarissa has any amount it'll burn a hole in her pocket. She'll never stick to it cos she's addicted to spending money. Waste of time.

She'll pop her couple of euro onto her gift card and then in a couple weeks she'll buy a heap of Valentines or Paddy's Day shite for the chaps and she'll be thinking she's a great one with her "savings". Honestly Klarissa, let your new years resolution be to delete your Instagram

Reactions: 3
Oh no, this was how this savings plan was SUPPOSED to be done. But money bags Klarissa wanted to do it the other way around, €52 week 1, €51 week 2, €50 week 3 etc....

She missed a week 3 weeks in and then after another week already dipped into them. Then never mentioned it again πŸ˜‚

Now she's gonna be relatable again with her savings plan.... except when Klarissa has any amount it'll burn a hole in her pocket. She'll never stick to it cos she's addicted to spending money. Waste of time.

She'll pop her couple of euro onto her gift card and then in a couple weeks she'll buy a heap of Valentines or Paddy's Day shite for the chaps and she'll be thinking she's a great one with her "savings". Honestly Klarissa, let your new years resolution be to delete your Instagram
The way she's losing followers she should definitely delete her Instagram. Although knowing her she will run another scam competition to gain a few followers like her genius juniors one that she never picked a winner for. Actually that reminds me I need to report her to the regulatory board for that one.

Attachments

She's only doing that because her friend Rebecca's Homeandlife was posting about doing the same thing, both showed it last year and both didn't keep it up.
She's another one for buying shite and showing off the rubbish she buys.
She's a teenage daughter and was told about her pal klarissa and her partner by more than one person and dimwith Rebecca replys and what.
She also follows klarissa on her personal page.
So one is a biga clown as the other.

She's only doing that because her friend Rebecca's Homeandlife was posting about doing the same thing, both showed it last year and both didn't keep it up.
She's another one for buying shite and showing off the rubbish she buys.
She's a teenage daughter and was told about her pal klarissa and her partner by more than one person and dimwith Rebecca replys and what.
She also follows klarissa on her personal page.
So one is a biga clown as the other.
oh that fool, I informed her aswell and she didn't give a shite πŸ™„ how anyone with kids doesn't care about a known groomer is beyond me