Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she's down to 12.7k followers now, she's losing more than 100 followers a month the past few months πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
How does it work when you buy followers? Is it a one off payment.....or a continuous yearly renewal πŸ˜‚ I'll never forget how fast she went from 3-4k then up to 10k so fast

Reactions: 1
It's this one not being her usual irritating πŸ”— πŸ”— πŸ”— πŸ”— πŸ”— person anymore or has she's jumped ship or been real to herself and seen the truth that people don't like groomers partner's

• Haha
It's this one not being her usual irritating πŸ”— πŸ”— πŸ”— πŸ”— πŸ”— person anymore or has she's jumped ship or been real to herself and seen the truth that people don't like groomers partner's
I just came on to ask the same, what's going on with the Mayo beast herself?? Has she gone quiet, is she still doing the sneaky AF links, has she gone to ground, has Keely been up to his old tricks and she's busy keeping him away from internet connections πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I unfollowed and she’s on private so can’t see any stories if she is still online