Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah fair enough she shouldn't be following her but she couldn't stop her from going to the event
Oh absolutely I know she couldn't stop her no more than Center parcs couldn't refuse him a stay on their premises. But my point is Lisa has been informed of her following klarissa and what klarissa stands by.
Lisa follows very few people and there's a hell of a lot more genuine people on Instagram than klarissa aside from her living with a Groomer, klarissa is a proper hole. You don't need me to list her faults because I'd be here all day.

Oh absolutely I know she couldn't stop her no more than Center parcs couldn't refuse him a stay on their premises. But my point is Lisa has been informed of her following klarissa and what klarissa stands by.
Lisa follows very few people and there's a hell of a lot more genuine people on Instagram than klarissa aside from her living with a Groomer, klarissa is a proper hole. You don't need me to list her faults because I'd be here all day.
You're dead right, it says a lot about any influencer who follows someone who lives with, stands by and supports a groomer.

Reactions: 2
You're dead right, it says a lot about any influencer who follows someone who lives with, stands by and supports a groomer.
Doesn't it just, and partially when they've been informed and choose not to unfollow her.
So it's πŸ’― a Wtf am I following. Oh there's more than Lisa who chose not to unfollow her.
But still expect people's likes and interaction.
All I say is bring back spill the tea, or bloggers unveiled and call them out and her too.

@Wexy123 Any #af for the H&M, River island surely klarissa is working with them all now the pre Christmas sale's have started. Or she only #Afiworkwith with ALDI and LIDI special buy's leaflet 🀣🀣

@Wexy123 Any #af for the H&M, River island surely klarissa is working with them all now the pre Christmas sale's have started. Or she only #Afiworkwith with ALDI and LIDI special buy's leaflet 🀣🀣
No, no #af lately at all, she hasn't even been sharing her own cloud10 code πŸ€”πŸ€” Must be something to do with why she's taking a break, she's not using the #af at all now. She's still sharing other people's discount codes though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No, no #af lately at all, she hasn't even been sharing her own cloud10 code πŸ€”πŸ€” Must be something to do with why she's taking a break, she's not using the #af at all now. She's still sharing other people's discount codes though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sure that's why Lisa's lust list probably won't unfollow her, sure she's throwing a few euros her way.
Who knew in this day n age people work for Notting.
Oh sorry I mean a famous follow.

Reactions: 1
Sure that's why Lisa's lust list probably won't unfollow her, sure she's throwing a few euros her way.
Who knew in this day n age people work for Notting.
Oh sorry I mean a famous follow.
The cloud10 thing is very strange, she posted one day that she had "her very own discount code" and then not a word about it since. She had something up from them the other day and didn't put her code up with it.

It's almost as if she was reported for not declaring her income from affiliated links and codes so has given up sharing them πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Haha
The cloud10 thing is very strange, she posted one day that she had "her very own discount code" and then not a word about it since. She had something up from them the other day and didn't put her code up with it.

It's almost as if she was reported for not declaring her income from affiliated links and codes so has given up sharing them πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Well what does she expect if she was reported hundreds of Times.
If she was a nice person and honest as in saying she's struggling but in the next snap she's bragging about buy shite.
I see she's herself classed as a shopaholic 🀣🀣🀣🀣 in her Bio. China's best customer

• Haha
She's lost 20 followers over the last couple of days, she must be fuming. She was awful affected the day she lost 6 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Was she wishing Alan Clarke happy birthday, seen Rachel Gorry wishing him happy birthday, surely she has considering she loves to copycat at her age.

Was she wishing Alan Clarke happy birthday, seen Rachel Gorry wishing him happy birthday, surely she has considering she loves to copycat at her age.
she's sharing a go fund me for a family in her area asking her followers to donate a few euro, I clicked into it and she hasn't even donated herself the cheeky witch! Surprised she hasn't tried to affiliate herself with go fund me actually πŸ€”

• Wow
Reactions: 3
she's sharing a go fund me for a family in her area asking her followers to donate a few euro, I clicked into it and she hasn't even donated herself the cheeky witch! Surprised she hasn't tried to affiliate herself with go fund me actually πŸ€”
Ah no she's trying her hand a being a community hero now!
No and you won't see her donation either.

I just hate that, someone shouting from the rooftops about a charity or cause, but don't donate themselves.....

Reactions: 5
Ooo I didn't see klarissa at the night out with all the Mayo/west of Ireland huz tonight,
Hannah is there sitting up with all the huz and she bloody deserves to be.
Everythingjoloves is there too, and a load of other's.
I'm sure klarissa is raging that she's not asked say her ears πŸ‘‚πŸ‘‚ are on πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ tonight.

Ooo I didn't see klarissa at the night out with all the Mayo/west of Ireland huz tonight,
I'm sure klarissa is raging that she's not asked say her ears πŸ‘‚πŸ‘‚ are on πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ tonight.
Went to have a look at Jo's stories, I don't follow , but those ladies all look very glammed up klarissa would have fitted right in if she were there πŸ€­πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘–

• Haha
Went to have a look at Jo's stories, I don't follow , but those ladies all look very glammed up klarissa would have fitted right in if she were there πŸ€­πŸ‘ŸπŸ‘–
Oh absolutely she would have all right, lots of beauty, style and house accounts There, doubt though anyone of them would be asking leather skin, contour leggings,and tit on the walls house for advice.
Or swapping ways on how to cook bacon madalions whilst the chaps swing from the gutters.

• Haha
She put a story up last night saying she was at the kids Christmas play, probably trying to make out that she was invited but couldn't go, what a saddo πŸ˜‚

• Haha
She put a story up last night saying she was at the kids Christmas play, probably trying to make out that she was invited but couldn't go, what a saddo πŸ˜‚
πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― That's what she was playing at last night.
πŸ’― Fact Hannah wouldn't have anything to do with klarissa, I'd say that poor woman would rather entertain the devil than sit with her.
I'd say she's raging all the same.
Can you check if everythingjoloves follows her please?

πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― That's what she was playing at last night.
πŸ’― Fact Hannah wouldn't have anything to do with klarissa, I'd say that poor woman would rather entertain the devil than sit with her.
I'd say she's raging all the same.
Can you check if everythingjoloves follows her please?
Just had a look, no she doesn't follow her