Rebecca's_homeandlife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kicking off by saying that this one has been told multiple times that another hun that she's friends with is in a relationship with a known child groomer...but doesn't seem to care ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” Goes to show what type of person she is if that's the company she's happy to keep

Reactions: 2
Red bull or lucozade need to sponsor her at this stage
Like, why does she think anyone gives one shite what time she lets her child get up to have a party? If she was waaaay stricter with him, he wouldnt be waking.....

Reactions: 1
Like, why does she think anyone gives one shite what time she lets her child get up to have a party? If she was waaaay stricter with him, he wouldnt be waking.....
They all have to be as high as kite's in that household with the amount of sprays she uses. Some how I get the whif of piss because the young lad must piss on them in the bed every night.

Is her child autistic? Just when she mentioned phenergan and melatonin?
Yes her young lad is, she never shuts up about it to the point she actually goes OTT about how he is sooooo,soooo,soooo, bad.
She comes on I'll tell ya,s one thing lads I'm going to go mad and by God I'll ring them up in the HSE, tomorroaaa morning because nooooboby will put my child needs a side.
I'm fit to be killed, Barry knoooowwws when I'm upset about my boys.
But Barry is in the gym, and coming home and eating nothing but shite, she's buys absolute rubbish, food wise, house wise.
What I don't get is if Cian doesn't sleep why can't they take it in turns to get up with him. Because the bould Barry doesn't work either.

Yes her young lad is, she never shuts up about it to the point she actually goes OTT about how he is sooooo,soooo,soooo, bad.
She comes on I'll tell ya,s one thing lads I'm going to go mad and by God I'll ring them up in the HSE, tomorroaaa morning because nooooboby will put my child needs a side.
I'm fit to be killed, Barry knoooowwws when I'm upset about my boys.
But Barry is in the gym, and coming home and eating nothing but shite, she's buys absolute rubbish, food wise, house wise.
What I don't get is if Cian doesn't sleep why can't they take it in turns to get up with him. Because the bould Barry doesn't work either.
Wait, what? Does Barry not work? Ive been following for over a year, and did not know that!!!!!! How do they have any income? All welfare?

Wait, what? Does Barry not work? Ive been following for over a year, and did not know that!!!!!! How do they have any income? All welfare?
Was just going to say, he doesn't work either? How do they afford everything

Was just going to say, he doesn't work either? How do they afford everything
No he was a bar man but left that, got a job in homesavers lasted 3 weeks .
So know I presume when they got the boys diagnosis of autism and what ever the other boy has that they are getting full careers.
But no he doesn't work he goes to the gym,plays soccer.

No he was a bar man but left that, got a job in homesavers lasted 3 weeks .
So know I presume when they got the boys diagnosis of autism and what ever the other boy has that they are getting full careers.
But no he doesn't work he goes to the gym,plays soccer.
Omg... that makes it even more embarassing when Rebecca goes on her rants... she literally expects everything to be handed to them pronto....so they are each a carer of a son so get welfare times 2! WOW

Omg... that makes it even more embarassing when Rebecca goes on her rants... she literally expects everything to be handed to them pronto....so they are each a carer of a son so get welfare times 2! WOW
Seems that way alright.
Sure it's no wonder she can buy shite from Amazon, their getting a tidy amount in that house.
On another note wouldn't you think she'd stop embarrassing her teenage daughter, given her a dressed up reward chart to brush her teeth, and get dressed.
Anyone remember her buying the stupid door bells off Amazon to put in the kids bedrooms . She'd only to press the one in the kitchen to tell them dinner was ready ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
Seems that way alright.
Sure it's no wonder she can buy shite from Amazon, their getting a tidy amount in that house.
On another note wouldn't you think she'd stop embarrassing her teenage daughter, given her a dressed up reward chart to brush her teeth, and get dressed.
Anyone remember her buying the stupid door bells off Amazon to put in the kids bedrooms . She'd only to press the one in the kitchen to tell them dinner was ready ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Id ignore the bells if i were them, her cooking "skills" are a disaster, my dog wouldnt eat her meals๐Ÿคฎ

Id love to know if Remedial Rebecca knows about her tattle thread yet? Meltdown incoming.......
So would I but I think she'd think wow I'm on tattle life.
Because I'm a clean freak, an Amazon addict, I'm on tattle because of my farmhouse Style account, love's a bitaa checkerd patterns on me wall rustic vibes. Did I mention I'm on tattle life now.

So would I but I think she'd think wow I'm on tattle life.
Because I'm a clean freak, an Amazon addict, I'm on tattle because of my farmhouse Style account, love's a bitaa checkerd patterns on me wall rustic vibes. Did I mention I'm on tattle life now.
Oh lord, her "farmhouse style" she lives on the outskirts of town.... ABSOULTE MUPPET!!!! Her style is tit๐Ÿ’ฉ

• Haha
Oh lord, her "farmhouse style" she lives on the outskirts of town.... ABSOULTE MUPPET!!!! Her style is tit๐Ÿ’ฉ
I think the same but didn't like to say, but good god above that brown n cream is gone out with the Indians.

Only glanced at her page now and, but looking at her stories this week. He's awake 3 hours, Does she ever take Cian outdoors for walks, playground etc? Or is he just at home on the tablet all day while she's cleaning ??