Kearns #39 Affair rumours won’t die down, Brad sits in his toilet office looking like a clown 🤡

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowsers, look at that engagement ! 0 comments in 4 hours. Slow down fans.
Bring on the begging for likes and comments, they may even splash out and ‘generously’ buy a follower a tube of tooth paste with their own gifted $ if they comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wowsers, look at that engagement ! 0 comments in 4 hours. Slow down fans.
I don’t know why but this reminds me of when my younger brother came home from his junk mail deliveries (many years ago) huffing and grumbling about how everyone had ‘NO JUNK MAIL’ signs on their letterboxes and he had to work so much harder to deliver his quota 😂

Work harder Kearnts, nobody wants your junk mail!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So they are now in collaboration with Colgate, thats bizzare in so many ways... Have they seen the chompers on Knoxxyyy.. and the cadet and Mrs Swampie have a shocking set of teeth.. is it a joke !!!

Reactions: 10
So they are now in collaboration with Colgate, thats bizzare in so many ways... Have they seen the chompers on Knoxxyyy.. and the cadet and Mrs Swampie have a shocking set of teeth.. is it a joke !!!
Colgate getting in early for a Halloween collab?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Colgate’s gotta be taking the piss, right? Out of all the people on Insta they could’ve partnered with they chose this family. Do your research Colgate.
To show how good your teeth product is, you have to choose a family with the most insanely bad teeth amirite!? You know, really get a good before and after, revolutionise the before and after sector, and have the 3 most caring, loving and thoughtful before and after children. Ciao Colgate, meet all the Kearnts and their horrible teeth! 🤌🤌🤌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Kearns #40

👍🏽 Brad’s gym buttercup forced Sezzy into a pink flamingo glow up

❤ Shrinking Sez and shrinking plastic wraps, whatever this glow up garbage is we don’t give a crap

😆 If you want a glow up Sezzy knows the way, it’s all about mindset that she’ll share with you… just not today

😮 Don’t ya know the swamp is a property and suddenly they’re respecting their son-nephew’s privacy

😡 Brad’s still got his gym honey and his office dunny, but the big boat’s for sale coz they’ve got no money

🤢 Living a life better than their 18yo selves could dream: Brad’s getting his lovin’ elsewhere and Sez’s pear makes her scream

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
To show how good your teeth product is, you have to choose a family with the most insanely bad teeth amirite!? You know, really get a good before and after, revolutionise the before and after sector, and have the 3 most caring, loving and thoughtful before and after children. Ciao Colgate, meet all the Kearnts and their horrible teeth! 🤌🤌🤌
I have a weird memory of Brad dressed as a tube oftoothpaste so unless I was unknowinglyoff my tree, I think this has been a previous collaboration too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey Sarah your crappy palm tree isn't a flex. It's just a vertical spider and ant habitat that probably provides a good amount of structural integrity to the ground & house.

Reactions: 17
Sez is trying her hand at song writing.
almost a bit like an ed Sheeran song “bringing me coffee under our favourite tree”
Also, safety first gym award for throwing a medicine ball above a small child
Checking in with each other? Do they also meet a marriage counsellor there? Or do they share an iPad and do some shared zoom Shetland pony voodoo reiki while they recharge their crystals in the daylight moon? 🥴🤢✨

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That gym is a death trap. I am still astounded they post the evidence stories up with kids clearly in harms way. At least try and hide it.

Reactions: 11
There must have been injuries by now - obviously they don't mention them
The lady who owns it doesn’t have kids… clearly!

If she did, she’d know that Mums want a place to train where they can take their kids and aren’t distracted by them, where they can have a break and know their kids are safe and having fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 9