Kearns #39 Affair rumours won’t die down, Brad sits in his toilet office looking like a clown 🤡

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Police Remembrance Day and no comment about it from her?

You are disgusting sarah!
Excuse me! She needs to wait until 8pm for peak engagement. Awful bleeping kunt of a thing couldn’t make post out of her own free will for nothing.
Makes me sick really. She will do a video and pan it to the crappy nook in their home with her medal and brads old badge 🙄
The pair of them aren’t really qualified to even associate with the Force, pair of failed has beens

Reactions: 13
She has been showing up to Kin a few times a week since April, there is no way in the world her weight loss is genuine or legit…
Also, there are more pics of her feral spawn on the Kin FB page than on her own social 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nrl grand final this weekend… are we thinking the Kearnts are going? Do the family have their brand new matching jersey ready to go?

Reactions: 5
Nrl grand final this weekend… are we thinking the Kearnts are going? Do the family have their brand new matching jersey ready to go?
I'm surprised she hasn't put a call out to all the Aunties for tickets for her kind caring twit kids and the cadet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Regardless of how her body has or hasn’t changed, imagine the gall to immediately see dollar signs by self-appointing yourself some “glow up” guru. People’s bodies change all the time. Going to the gym consistently for a few months does not an expert make.
This reminds me…did Brad ever get his gall bladder out? Remember how he had gall stones so bad and it was a big deal?

Reactions: 3
Colgate’s gotta be taking the piss, right? Out of all the people on Insta they could’ve partnered with they chose this family. Do your research Colgate.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lots of people dislike their teeth. Maybe the collab will help push the message that even if your teeth are not aesthetically pleasing or instaworthy, you should still take care of your dental health.

What better family to push that message?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
50 likes, including Sarah. Pathetic. I can get more likes than that on a post 😂. The real question is, will he lose more followers today than he had likes on his post. Stay tuned 👀
9D23579B-BEE1-4BAB-AC52-800238B9ED3E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20