Kearns #39 Affair rumours won’t die down, Brad sits in his toilet office looking like a clown 🤡

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello swamp rats and welcome to thread #39 for the Kearns family / Dadmum / Mrs Dadmum / Sarah Kearns / Brad Kearns.

Congrats to me for the winning thread title 🥳🎉👏🏻. Were there better options? Absolutely. But it feels right. Mediocrity is what we’re all about in the swamp.

My recap is that they’re still boring af. Sarah is working over time trying to convince everyone that things are fine. So fine. We had the dullest girls weekend ever, with Sez MIA for half of it and then skipping off home early. Meanwhile Brad is allegedly sending 🍆 pics to a teenage PT from his gym and the sad single sister is off the scene, after yet another family falling out. Sarah has unfollowed both her personal and business accounts.

Thank you for supporting this thread 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Wow even the grandparents and sad lonely sister wouldn’t care for this.
She needs to keep her extra ordinary children off the gram. She might think that they’re extraordinary but they’re beige!

Why are the kids home?
Don’t want to go to school incase Dad moves out whilst they’re gone?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She needs to keep her extra ordinary children off the gram. She might think that they’re extraordinary but they’re beige!

Why are the kids home?
Hahaha Extra Ordinary. Love it!

Not sure why she’s commenting about his stance, looks like someone could do with some OT intervention 😅

thanks for the new thread @screenfreelookatme and congrats on the thread title! You win a art by Knoxaaay!!!! (even my phone kept correcting that to “an”, Sarah you dumb duck).

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If watching paint dry or grass grow was a person... big Sez would be it. Talk about dullsville personified. I love that Brandley is following the divorce and separation account. Trying to break free from the creepy beak won't be an easy task.

Reactions: 19
I absolutely love how she/they have fallen from grace..

It’s been a very long time coming.. all the people they tit on, all the business’ they burnt, and finally they are stuck on lonely swampy island!

Reactions: 24
If watching paint dry or grass grow was a person... big Sez would be it. Talk about dullsville personified. I love that Brandley is following the divorce and separation account. Trying to break free from the creepy beak won't be an easy task.
Watching grass grow literally was her personality for a week, remember?? 😂

Also, everything except the uncooked vegetables is pre-bought. The size of the kabana/cabanossi is exactly the type that comes pre-cut in a package. I know because I’ve bought them in a pinch on Beach trips for minimal prep. Cutting that stuff is the PERFECT opportunity to get kids to improve their fine motor skills and get them involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Why are the kids home?
Hahahaha the last line had me rolling with laughter. Love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched her most recent a ad. I still have no idea what it was about.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Some tips for the kids to keep them safe…
Dial before you dig… what in the sandpit?!

A ad doesn’t make sense
Nothing in there about safety for dodgy skate arcs??
A new ad to cover the divorce lawyer maybe?
Also the books the kids are reading is such a copy paste job from Lauren Dubois who does it frequently… only Lauren reads with her kids, puts up decent reviews and isn’t a dumbass 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone spot the skate park on Brandley’s wander around swampville? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Anyone spot the skate park on Brandley’s wander around swampville? 🤔
All I saw in that dogshit #ad was those putrid Yellow teeth and his belted Emu head.

Yet again the constant 'Hey boys!?' 'Right boys!?' 'BOYSSS' Can Females not do those jobs Brad!? That's not you with yet again more stereotypical dribble is it!?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh FFS you live opposite a bleeping power station you moron AND your power lines are NOT under ground where you live.. they are lining the swampy street you live in… you have a private pole and your internal lines are under ground and guess what- THAT WONT SHOW ON AUSGRID PLANS AS THEY ONLY LIST THEIR ASSETS AND YOUR PRIVATE LINES AND EXACTLY THAT- PRIVATE LINE 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We have a new thread and Brandley Smalls starts posting again…

He’s looking very haggard in that last ad… someone get this man some eye masks!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have YOU thought about any of that Brad? I know it’s lies, but you/Sarah want us to believe that you slave away at your computer 16 hours a day, no time to even heat up a microwave meal. Skip dinner and bedtime with the kids every night. For what exactly??

Also, stop wasting your time in a miserable relationship, trying to prove that you’re #gOaLs for clout from bogans online.

Reactions: 27
Is anyone making a tally of how many a ads they do between them this month? Would be interesting to see just how many they’re still doing. Were tonight’s ads the first for both of them?

Reactions: 6