Kearns #39 Affair rumours won’t die down, Brad sits in his toilet office looking like a clown 🤡

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t he taken finnnnay somewhere else, too? Can’t remember where.. maybe a sporting game? Or was it out fishing and they watched a replay on an iPad.. why does my brain even remember this tit, I ought to be ashamed of myself

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn’t he taken finnnnay somewhere else, too? Can’t remember where.. maybe a sporting game? Or was it out fishing and they watched a replay on an iPad.. why does my brain even remember this tit, I ought to be ashamed of myself
Wasnt it on the boat and they watched something and he cooked a meal .. He only took finnay

Reactions: 10
Best get Knox use to disappointment in life…
The poor kid was turned into the daughter Sarah
wanted. She created his persona for him. He’s destined to have an identity crisis young. He seems onKnoxious but that’s all on his parents.

I know there’s a lot of hate for the kids but I just feel so sad for the emotional trauma that will come from their parents broadcasting them for cash.

The real kicker is that it won’t happen until they’re older and moving on with their life, which means they’ll be disposable to their parents like all their other family.
The moment any of them question how they were raised, the blame will be put back on them for being ungrateful because let’s face it, Sarah and Brad are never wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If it was The Ballet!? Knox would go in his favourite Pink tutu and Angelina Ballerina plush toy.

Oh, and Buddy passed.
I guess Knox got to go to Cindarella stage show in Sydney and he got the doll didn’t he and a trip to Sydney, so only fair Brads fave kid Finny Bopp gets an NRL Grand final. He’s the least offensive & annoying kid in my opinion & he did play NRL not sitting on the sidelines all season playing iPads, so I hope he enjoys it.
---
On their way, looks like the pic was taken while driving if you look at the reflection in his glasses, it’s the motorway is it? Unlikely you would stop middle of the road and take a pic

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12