Kearns #39 Affair rumours won’t die down, Brad sits in his toilet office looking like a clown 🤡

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fathers Day Gift, I doubt it
How about just enjoy the one on one time with your kid, rather than turn it into a post for engagement on social media. These two make me sick with the exploitation of their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So it looks like Teddy isn’t the spooky one if Finn knew that the Broncos were in the grand final 4 weeks ago and was able to give this as a gift then.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"A win would make it memorable" haha is it not memorable already? Asshole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m still confused what the Father’s Day gift was?? So he didn’t give him anything on Father’s Day and said to wait? And apparently that’s somehow just from Finn?

The one on one time comment hits a little different when it’s always the same kid getting the time 🤙
---
I’m deceased at him saying a win would make it memorable 😂 what a tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How about just enjoy the one on one time with your kid, rather than turn it into a post for engagement on social media. These two make me sick with the exploitation of their children.
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ precisely!! Just enjoy your one on one time… no need to post about it for head pats from all the aunties. So gross!!!

Reactions: 14
Completely agree, how sad for Finn that Braddles is pre occupied with posting every moment of their day on Instagram instead of just spending time together! I just picture Finn standing there while the wee man has his head in his phone, ignoring him! Poor kid.

Reactions: 17