Kearns #39 Affair rumours won’t die down, Brad sits in his toilet office looking like a clown 🤡

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if you wouldn’t take Knox with you to a grand final… common… they’re not even hiding that Finn is the fave. Poor Knox.

Tickets $$ Accommodation $$ New merch $$
In fairness, if the way they portray the kids is accurate, he might genuinely not be interested in going.

Reactions: 8
And he’s just a bubba! 😒😒
---

I might be eating my words after all, she does look like she’s lost weight. Gotta compete against the gym fling after all!
She looks super squished into those shorts and like she has shape wear on…she has lost a little…but not a great deal. Also, sez, clean the mess in the background slob

Reactions: 14
She looks super squished into those shorts and like she has shape wear on…she has lost a little…but not a great deal. Also, sez, clean the mess in the background slob
She’s also been trying since January (longer really, but that’s when she started seriously). It really has just been since Brad cheated on her (again).

I’m so over her pink era. Go back to poo brown please 🤙

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ironically, poo brown is in now too 😂 It's been all the rage at Paris Fashion Week. (I can't get on board. Gives me big Kearns vibes 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dms blowing up?
Do people seriously message her to ask her?
In case anyone is asking, today I'm wearing KMart.
Ok but riddle me this, this is seems to be a direct link, not an affiliate link where girlfriend gets to collect a small commission. At least be smart sez I know it’s hard but potentially it’s gonna be your only source of revenueeeeeee

Reactions: 7
As if you wouldn’t take Knox with you to a grand final… common… they’re not even hiding that Finn is the fave. Poor Knox.

Tickets $$ Accommodation $$ New merch $$
I think they use the children to do what they want to do.
sarah takes Knox to the theatre/shopping etc because those are things she enjoys, and Brad probably pushed Finn with the football so he could coach it and have an excuse to go to games without Sarah being passive aggressive on social media and locking him out of the house for the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Brad needs to smile without showing those ratchet teeth.

Is Teddy Bear seriously turning FIVE!?

Reactions: 10
I hope the Panthers trounce the Broncos just because ….. 🤪
As a proud Queenslander, my brother is a hard core Bronc through & through, but I’ve been secretly willing their loss, just to shove it up Kearns arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They look like they are on backwards.
She’s hoping for a collab with sportsgirl lol
---
They’ve got maccas water so chances are they had it for lunch and now pretending they were buying subway and just happened to bump
Into him?
Brad and Finn skateboarding around Sydney
---
They must have endless money

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I think they use the children to do what they want to do.
sarah takes Knox to the theatre/shopping etc because those are things she enjoys, and Brad probably pushed Finn with the football so he could coach it and have an excuse to go to games without Sarah being passive aggressive on social media and locking him out of the house for the night.
Looks like they’re at the Novotel…. $600 a night…:rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s hoping for a collab with sportsgirl lol
---
They’ve got maccas water so chances are they had it for lunch and now pretending they were buying subway and just happened to bump
Into him?
Brad and Finn skateboarding around Sydney
---
They must have endless money
Stop trying to make lesgo a thing Brad. It’s never going to happen.

Reactions: 15
Didn’t she say it was only small gifts this year in her wrapping paper photo post? Brandwee calling out the beast again!!! So if that was from Fiiinnaaaayyyy, what ridiculously over price gifts did the other kids give him??

Reactions: 24