Kearns #39 Affair rumours won’t die down, Brad sits in his toilet office looking like a clown 🤡

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No filters to hide her here.
Stops for a chat at the end…
Imagine jumping back off the box and landing on a kid and falling, that’s break your back type tit right there
---
Maybe she’s hankering for an injury to lodge a lawsuit against this gym to help pay the swamp mortgage

Reactions: 16
I think she’s lost a little weight too. Not as much as she filters herself to look like but you can see it in those photos. Still a bleep tho

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she’s lost a little weight too. Not as much as she filters herself to look like but you can see it in those photos. Still a bleep tho
She has lost weight for sure, but not as much as she could have from all the exercise she does. You can’t outwork a tit diet. Also, nothing will ever fix her cunty personality. Her face is one I’d like to punch.

Reactions: 18
She has lost weight but she is exaggerating it with the filters. It’s not as phenomenal as she is making out

Reactions: 11
It’s veryyy recent. Certainly not over the course of the 10 months she’s been going to the gym like she claims. Totally coincides with Brad waggling his pork sword at a younger, hotter, skinnier chick. Stressed to the max.

Still just looks like she’s only lost the weight she’s recently gained and none of it off her thighs 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who wants to bet Brad will quit his job to support Sarah soar in her exciting new venture.. he will be the SAHD and she will then have to slog out 23 hr days working. We can then watch her flame him for spending the money on worthless crap, going away on boys wk ends, and laying in the sun reading all day, while she gets him a spoon and the jar of Nutella 😂 but then she will only need to do the laundry when they are on holidays
Going on boys weekends would require him to have friends. She has fake friends, and he has no friends. His ‘best friend’ growing up is an absolute 💩 and as far as I am aware, not in their lives anymore (sensing a theme here).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t wait for her to post the Brad episode and her getting smashed with complaints about him.

That video of him threatening someone should do the trick.
I was going to lol at Sean Szeps being referenced and not Brad because his following is way smaller, but that’s not true anymore! Apparently working hard and being creative and making content people enjoy pays off and he’s surged ahead of both of these losers. Last time I checked he was only at 40k followers or so, and now over 130k 😳. 30k people in the last 30 days. He said he was making six figures when he had 30k followers, so he must be raking it in now.

Reactions: 13
Regardless of how her body has or hasn’t changed, imagine the gall to immediately see dollar signs by self-appointing yourself some “glow up” guru. People’s bodies change all the time. Going to the gym consistently for a few months does not an expert make.

Reactions: 25
Regardless of how her body has or hasn’t changed, imagine the gall to immediately see dollar signs by self-appointing yourself some “glow up” guru. People’s bodies change all the time. Going to the gym consistently for a few months does not an expert make.
Exactly.
She’s spruking it like she has the secret to weight loss. If it is literally “eat healthy and move more, you deserve it” then she is really scraping the bottom of the barrel here. The problem is that there are a lot of women absolutely desperate to get their bodies back after having kids and she knows it.
PSA: after you carry and have children your body changes! Your spine is shorter, your feet are bigger, your hips sit wider, you have sags and dimples and skin flaps and scars and stretch marks that didn’t exist before. And ALL of that is beautiful. You do not need Sarah Kearns to tell you how to “glow again”.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Police Remembrance Day and no comment about it from her?

You are disgusting sarah!

Reactions: 12