Kearns #39 Affair rumours won’t die down, Brad sits in his toilet office looking like a clown 🤡

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL imagine being 47 years old and still getting around with a skateboard thinking that it makes you look cool 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Conveniently reposted right for peak engagement time. Instead of enjoying the start of the game with Finn 🤦🏼‍♀️

IMG_5334.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I call bullshit little man. Sez put a call out to her minions to delete a security guard in the back of one of the stalker fan pics he posted. And just like magic the security guard has disappeared and new pics uploaded because the others “didn’t upload”. Geez they’re horrid.

Panthers all the way!!!!!

IMG_3538.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I call bullshit little man. Sez put a call out to her minions to delete a security guard in the back of one of the stalker fan pics he posted. And just like magic the security guard has disappeared and new pics uploaded because the others “didn’t upload”. Geez they’re horrid.

Panthers all the way!!!!!

View attachment 2484193
I don’t follow? She did what?

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow? She did what?
He posted this pic this arvo. It had a security guard in the background. She then reposted it on her stories asking if anyone could photoshop out the security guard. It disappeared from his stories and her stories and then reappeared tonight minus the security guard 🙄

IMG_3539.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
He posted this pic this arvo. It had a security guard in the background. She then reposted it on her stories asking if anyone could photoshop out the security guard. It disappeared from his stories and her stories and then reappeared tonight minus the security guard 🙄

View attachment 2484216
Hahaha what a loser - why not just crop the photo slightly?

Reactions: 18
Keeping a close eye on Brad while he’s gone then. Lucky he’s got that second phone so he can be firing off texts to gym babe in between all these Insta posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just think it's really freaking sad that these influencers can't just enjoy being with their kids anymore. They literally have to film or take photos constantly then post them straight away. These kids are going to grow up knowing they were used for content and it was never about 'making the memories'.

Reactions: 26
I just think it's really freaking sad that these influencers can't just enjoy being with their kids anymore. They literally have to film or take photos constantly then post them straight away. These kids are going to grow up knowing they were used for content and it was never about 'making the memories'.
They can't turn their phones off and enjoy time with their kids, surely it won't kill them for a few hours. And I thought she wasn't posting anything about the kids anymore due to their privacy. They are tit parents. I noticed people were saying how their looking forward to the glow up that is going to happen. It seems the new biz is going to be both of them being involved. Probably a MLM biz.

Reactions: 22