KDawg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been absolutely howling reading your comments from when you first discovered this peaches obsessed bam

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Curious what people's thoughts are of jasper? I like his mrs but something about him just rubs me up the wrong way

Reactions: 2
So, her wi the teef has been in KDawgs comments most of the night.
Not sure of the motive, or just genuinely to watch and chat (i doubt it though)

Ben comes in, realises Louise is in says shes going to circle back then Rosie turns up.

Demands the box, gets ignored, so all her wee pals keep repeating it. KDawg is like im well aware she's requesting the box (and clearly isnt accepting her)

Rosie proceeds to say "its fine she obviously doesn't want me in"
"i just want in so i can tell you about my bed sheets so are ye letting me in or no"

How can you no grasp she doesn't want any of your and Louises tit in her live man. duck off.
I absolutely lover KD for not giving Bushybaws the attention she desperately craves.
Keep her and Her wi They Teef well away from your box hen ❤

Reactions: 8
Curious what people's thoughts are of jasper? I like his mrs but something about him just rubs me up the wrong way
i don’t mind him. If you listen to his podcast he done (can’t mind the name of the guys podcast it was 🙈) he has been through a lot in his younger years. He has adhd as well i am sure.

Reactions: 3
Irritating is my first thoughts so i swat my screen like im shooing away an annoying wee fly 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I absolutely lover KD for not giving Bushybaws the attention she desperately craves.
Keep her and Her wi They Teef well away from your box hen ❤
I quite liked the serious chat her & Rosie had last week about mental health, KD was quick to put her in her place when she stepped out of line when discussing other patients etc, was like KD was able to bring out a decent side of Rosie & they had a decent conversation. but aye her lives are better a Bush free zone especially when there was someone vulnerable looking for help in the comments they were trying to deal with, and she’s clearly about to kick off again at Louise she’s no changed at all

Reactions: 9
i don’t mind him. If you listen to his podcast he done (can’t mind the name of the guys podcast it was 🙈) he has been through a lot in his younger years. He has adhd as well i am sure.
Yeah I mind the podcast he done he had such a sad childhood. I dunno something about him just irritates me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
How the fk is Steph the stalker only 29 , she looks older than my maw. What is it making these scheme tok bams look 20 year older than they actually are
Must be a hard life being an unemployed waste of space

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Big Dee’s apprentice
Mad dee the delusional cow! Said 16 guys messaged her wanting their hole 🤣 fk off dee no they didnae

Getting called oot fae kdawg for throwing 20ps about 🤣🤣 she said its fine cause it went to sue katona 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.