KDawg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why are you on account called Peter Andre anyways 😂😂😂
Kdawg was on way pandemonium animations and he was telling us all how he hates Peter andre and Peter andre blocked him from twitter for giving him abuse so I Peter andre fished forgetting I'm noo stuck called Peter andre for a month 😭

Kdawg was on way pandemonium animations and he was telling us all how he hates Peter andre and Peter andre blocked him from twitter for giving him abuse so I Peter andre fished forgetting I'm noo stuck called Peter andre for a month 😭
Take a shot for every time I say Peter andre 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@dramallhama KDawg got King Scottish & Ryan in the box to ask about the begging stuff.

They said it never happened. This is the part where we whip out reciepts. You got any? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All you thirsty witches have got us a reputation for getting our knickers in a twist over rotters 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I quite liked the serious chat her & Rosie had last week about mental health, KD was quick to put her in her place when she stepped out of line when discussing other patients etc, was like KD was able to bring out a decent side of Rosie & they had a decent conversation. but aye her lives are better a Bush free zone especially when there was someone vulnerable looking for help in the comments they were trying to deal with, and she’s clearly about to kick off again at Louise she’s no changed at all
It worries me enormously that Bush thinks she is now able to offer advice n support to vulnerable folk ! Just nooooo....she is no where near equipped to function normally herself yet there she is opening her trap and spouting tit as usual 🤔

Seen this pic and I dunno, it reminds me of someone but don't know who 🤷‍♀️👀
Oh duck ...youve outed me 😆🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It worries me enormously that Bush thinks she is now able to offer advice n support to vulnerable folk ! Just nooooo....she is no where near equipped to function normally herself yet there she is opening her trap and spouting tit as usual 🤔

Oh duck ...youve outed me 😆🤣🤣🤣
Naaaahhh deb bet yer beautiful 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@dramallhama KDawg got King Scottish & Ryan in the box to ask about the begging stuff.

They said it never happened. This is the part where we whip out reciepts. You got any? 😂
Awww I was just scrolling through lives when it happened so I don't have any receipts ryan did say I sent her 1 rose for her cheek I just think they sneakily drop these comments hoping someone will believe it

Reactions: 5
Remnants of the Noodle Nut. Hope KD doesn’t have the same infection.

Well Kerry Katona’s been around, they might think it’s a celebrity hang out now.
I want Lewis Capaldi to get in KDs box.....i think that would be hilarious as he can be quite amusing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I want Lewis Capaldi to get in KDs box.....i think that would be hilarious as he can be quite amusing 🤣
Can you imagine he had been watching when Stephanie Bonner was organising the bin protest because her bins were full of shitey nappies & his were empty, and then she randomly starts saying she would slash BeeBee’s throat😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine he had been watching when Stephanie Bonner was organising the bin protest because her bins were full of shitey nappies & his were empty, and then she randomly starts saying she would slash BeeBee’s throat😂
The witch can try it. I've been wearing turtle necks ever since. Am no stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Should have known it was going to go left when she was offended that "Stephanie Bonners Shitey Bins" joined the chat 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Should have known it was going to go left when she was offended that "Stephanie Bonners Shitey Bins" joined the chat 😭😭😭
Any of us with weans in nappies should start dumping them in Stephanie’s bins, teach her no to mess with the hoors of Tayto life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.