KDawg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to start doing duels again, Tracyfishing & Dugfishing random people from abroad is gold ๐Ÿ˜‚
I know I was going to ask her to dual the other night aswell but was feart incase she screamed
YOULL NO TELL ME WHIT TAE DO.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know I was going to ask her to dual the other night aswell but was feart incase she screamed
YOULL NO TELL ME WHIT TAE DO.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ
Itโ€™s some buzz when you get screamed abuse at by her or called a dirty swinging bastard๐Ÿ˜‚
The duels when she screams at them for being Beggy Mitchellโ€™s for asking for a match & the confusion on the peoples faces because begging is the norm for them is superb ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Itโ€™s some buzz when you get screamed abuse at by her or called a dirty swinging bastard๐Ÿ˜‚
The duels when she screams at them for being Beggy Mitchellโ€™s for asking for a match & the confusion on the peoples faces because begging is the norm for them is superb ๐Ÿ˜‚
When that bird was cheeky about Joe Exotic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When that bird was cheeky about Joe Exotic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Rosieโ€™s going to bounce in and snort they lines off your forehead ๐Ÿ˜‚
Breaking up that guy from Spainโ€™s marriage by swiftly changing her photo to Leah when his wife came in the room & saying ยฃ70 a go big man was another classic๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Rosieโ€™s going to bounce in and snort they lines off your forehead ๐Ÿ˜‚
Breaking up that guy from Spainโ€™s marriage by swiftly changing her photo to Leah when his wife came in the room & saying ยฃ70 a go big man was another classic๐Ÿ˜‚
And fully grown man that was that angry over leahs picture he ended up screaming at her going mental then full on bleeping crying once he punted her from the dual ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
The discovery of KDawg, her Peaches Geldof tales and her greenscreen-breaking toes was probably my favourite night ever on Tattle. I doubt it will be topped.
Aw I never caught that anyone got a link to the thread it was live posted at gutted am just a glory hunter fan anyway sheโ€™s a bleep just to keep her happy

Reactions: 4
Yaaayyyyyy this is the thread I've been waiting for so I will be parpping my arse here for the foreseeable ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

• Heart
  • Haha
Aw I never caught that anyone got a link to the thread it was live posted at gutted am just a glory hunter fan anyway sheโ€™s a bleep just to keep her happy
I can't remember, might have been one of Jade fratis or Cher's!

Reactions: 5
Same, I'm not sure of the exact thread but its full of our real time reactions to the discovery.
She ended up live for the 1st time that night, or the next day.. Was just full of tayto and her sharp toes. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to start doing duels again, Tracyfishing & Dugfishing random people from abroad is gold ๐Ÿ˜‚
I was crying laughing when she got African fished and they were wanting her to come and get shagged in the park and then she shows them a photo of Tracy saying that was her and this wan leans in close to look and goes ohhhhhh and she goes what do you think and he goes your eyes areโ€ฆone is a bit dark but the other one is lovely and then they couldnโ€™t get away quick enough ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is the post that started it all. Thanks @SayGoodnightGracie ๐Ÿ’—

Iconic. Historic. The Beginning of the Revolution. What a night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This is the post that started it all. Thanks @SayGoodnightGracie ๐Ÿ’—

Iconic. Historic. The Beginning of the Revolution. What a night.
I was so nasty I feel like this is taytoโ€™s second Dianne moment . Sorry Kdawg๐Ÿ˜ญ ya crackpot ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I was so nasty I feel like this is taytoโ€™s second Dianne moment . Sorry Kdawg๐Ÿ˜ญ ya crackpot ๐Ÿ˜‚
I knooow. Reading back i'm cringing at some of the things I said.

But in my defense guys, I am a bastard. So whatever.

• Haha
I know I'm just reading and thinking omg you're all being such witches ๐Ÿคฃ how the tables have turned ๐Ÿคฃ

I dunno when I first heard about her but it wasn't then. Someone spoke about her then posted that guys name with all the snapchat videos a few days after the toes I think lol and I was hoooked after the snapchats๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Hahaha also a reminder that BeeBee went to the Peaches Geldof thread and let them know about KDawgs Geldof antics (her OG tiktok was a shrine to peaches). Its a shame they didn't catch on cause I think they would have grown to love her too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Haha

i am not even reading what i said, she hates me so i was obviously a bleep ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.