KDawg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James is a disgusting bastard, he’s been creeping around Ryan’s sisters social media too . Creepiest bastard on that app he is a danger to women. I like the Frankie we see on KD’s lives even though it’s boring at times it’s better than the usual Schemetok embarrassments . James was mouthing off saying Frankie & Pandemonium have the same ex , then went off on one at Frankie for defending himself. James is an unhinged vile creep .
View attachment 1578525
View attachment 1578526

Steph the stalker making sure people knew the orange nails were hers , she’s a riddy
View attachment 1578523

Denise the gas lighter to the rescue 🥴
View attachment 1578531
I just posted about this in another thread. No one even spoke about the nails, I'm sure she just randomly came on and spouted that tit

They are headbangers. Steph just in the comments for no reason bringing up the orange nails out of nowhere , she’s no bleeping well. As if it’s something to boast about being that fat riots last resort when his other munters don’t come round for some Lion King roleplay. I can’t deal with the second hand embarrassment it’s too much
Aww mate I'm so behind tonight lol. Don't mind any of my messages tonight folks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
he doesn’t need our help doing that, he is doing it fine by himself 😏
Yep he’s managing fine, give someone enough rope they will hang themselves . What an arse he’s making of himself . Last night was something else , hope he keeps going it’s very entertaining watching this roaster snap

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion Kdawg, pandy and the Katona family..nearly forgot Frankie..nae noodles allowed!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope Meghan makes an appearance in the new thread title , sick of KD saying us heartless cows are too nice to her. Seeing Meghans name every time she reads her thread would piss her aff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep he’s managing fine, give someone enough rope they will hang themselves . What an arse he’s making of himself . Last night was something else , hope he keeps going it’s very entertaining watching this roaster snap
Watch what you’re saying, you’ll be accused of wishing someone to hand themselves next. I’m pretty sure that accusation got chucked around the last time someone used that phrase 🙄

Reactions: 4
Watch what you’re saying, you’ll be accused of wishing someone to hand themselves next. I’m pretty sure that accusation got chucked around the last time someone used that phrase 🙄
Hope they make a tiktok video of it showing my comment in all its glory 😍

• Haha
I hope Meghan makes an appearance in the new thread title , sick of KD saying us heartless cows are too nice to her. Seeing Meghans name every time she reads her thread would piss her aff 😂
Just call it Rachel Meghan Markle 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.