Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
1662405891679.png

Scottish Tiktok's newest Cult Leader. Loves Joe Exotic, Peaches Geldof and the Katona Clan. Hates the Establishment, Cliff Richard and Linwood Farm's Management.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

beebee789

VIP Member
If you look really closely, you can see DotDot under the driver's seat, licking Rydo's arsehole with her propeller tongue.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Huge Chebs

Chatty Member
Where do I start with this belter. Best lives on Tiktok hands down: International dance offs, feeding stray cats and dogs in Saudi Arabia, chats with Kerry Katonas maw on the regular, causing beef with Linwood Farm and Kendal Simonette, asking for Lewis Capaldi to be held accountable for putting all of his bins out at once when nobody else gets theirs emptied, causing many a new elfbar addiction, playing Joe Exotic songs in her lives and many more.

Our very own Tiger Queen 🐯
👑

A copy paste of my thread comment 😂 I'll try figure out how to remove it now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I'll apologise on behalf of the whole of tattle if you give us dedicated dance with some gray trackies on.

istockphoto-1300290747-612x612.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Its the lack of self awareness and boundaries.

Rosie is used to instant box access from all the usual culprits who want tiktok clout (previously... i don't think Rosie gets as many on her lives these days).

Even the stuff with the bedsheets or whatever it is Rosie is trying to gift KDawg.

1. Shes not going to meet you for 2nd hand sheets.
2. Shes not going to give you her address to have your 2nd hand sheets delivered
3. She doesnt accept gifts shes on high rate PIP. (and she told your pal earlier she doesn't want tacky bed sheets😂😭)

Shes anonymous... I don't think 1.40p sheets is whats going to get her to meet you mate.
I missed the Live, but is Rosie Bush actually selling sheets?

Rosie, who has had the same unwashed sheets on her bed since 2019? Those sheets that will probably be ground zero for the next global pandemic?

Fucking hell. And I thought hamster-pus MJ Burns selling diet shite was bad.

Sure I'll buy your sheets Rosie. Anyone know where I can get a Guide to Parenting by Fred and Rose West while we're at it.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Our absolutely off her nut cult leader Kdawg getting a thread is really going to help get me through the dark place I’m in after finding out Tracy got banned 💔
My favourite bits been how she outed Mother Glasgow in style for being a lying bastard , that outing getting both Kerry and Sue Katona to confirm they don’t know who the fuck Mother Glasgow is will never be topped 😂
She’s a wee belter best thing to happen to Scottish Tiktok

• Heart
  • Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
If you find out their only bams let us know I will not be able to resist hitting that subscribe button😂. Then when the bank statement comes in I’ll blame my man for subscribing to durty ladies online , get my divorce & me n Prince will live happily ever after , the end 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I went onto kerry katonas live next thing I know I'm getting all sorts of requests. I'm no really Peter andre 😭😭😭 people must have seen Peter andre has joined and all adding me I'm howling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Cass_25

VIP Member
Wully / KingScottish1’s turn to start on Kdawg, he’s saying she’s been malicious about his dogs on her lives & he’s intimating it was her involved in their check from I assume the ScottishSPCA ( if that’s even true , I wouldn’t take his word about that as gospel that lot are born liars ). She asked him when do you walk your dogs she hardly quizzed him under water torture. Steph Yoker saying she’s as funny as KD but at least she shows her face… your as funny as a dose of the clap doll. Jealousy ripping out Schemetok is unreal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

beebee789

VIP Member
Does anyone know if Craig is actually real? You never hear or see him in any of her 40 videos a day 😏
Craig is actually a very worn cardboard cut-out of David Hasselhoff from 1993 which she just moves around the house every day to make it look like he exists. She got the idea from her favourite movie, Home Alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 17