KDawg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I'm just reading and thinking omg you're all being such witches 🤣 how the tables have turned 🤣

I dunno when I first heard about her but it wasn't then. Someone spoke about her then posted that guys name with all the snapchat videos a few days after the toes I think lol and I was hoooked after the snapchats🤣
The fact she doesn’t give a duck that she did a fundraiser not for charity but for Britney Spears😂 raised the funds talking dirty and eh all sorts more to dirty perverts then got drunk spent the money on a TV then had to repay the money to the Britney Spears Fan Club and add an extra few hundred quid from her Pip money to get them off her case is something else 😂
I wish she was taking friendship applications I really do I love her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hahaha also a reminder that BeeBee went to the Peaches Geldof thread and let them know about KDawgs Geldof antics (her OG tiktok was a shrine to peaches). Its a shame they didn't catch on cause I think they would have grown to love her too 😂😂.
Kdawg’s origin story is even better than I ever could have imagined

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg I had actually forgot about the early days of kdawg when we all just thought she was some mental woman with daggers for toenails that had appeared on tiktok with a vendetta against anyone who said anything negative about peaches 😭😭 what a wild ride

• Haha
I even remember where I was when I watched her live for the first time! Was travelling home from a wedding, pishing myself laughing. I ended up down a rabbit hole about the Geldofs! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was one of the 12 in that live 🙋‍♀️😂 loved her from then, she's hilarious, love when she's cheeky to people, and pulls them right up for their behaviour like no one else will, she's no fear.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Good call for kdawg not letting Rosie in the box when there’s a girl in the comments struggling with mental health & being lonely

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So, her wi the teef has been in KDawgs comments most of the night.
Not sure of the motive, or just genuinely to watch and chat (i doubt it though)

Ben comes in, realises Louise is in says shes going to circle back then Rosie turns up.

Demands the box, gets ignored, so all her wee pals keep repeating it. KDawg is like im well aware she's requesting the box (and clearly isnt accepting her)

Rosie proceeds to say "its fine she obviously doesn't want me in"
"i just want in so i can tell you about my bed sheets so are ye letting me in or no"

How can you no grasp she doesn't want any of your and Louises tit in her live man. duck off.

Reactions: 13

Ben comes in, realises Louise is in says shes going to circle back then Rosie turns up.

Demands the box, gets ignored, so all her wee pals keep repeating it. KDawg is like im well aware she's requesting the box (and clearly isnt accepting her)

"i just want in so i can tell you about my bed sheets so are ye letting me in or no"

How can you no grasp she doesn't want any of your and Louises tit in her live man. duck off.
She would just turn the live into the rosie v teef 🥱 🥱

And funnily enough neither of them are in the comments now.
went on TikTok after reading your last post and the first thing that came up was Rosie on Live saying she didn't care if Louise was in kdawgs comments etc lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I’ve not been long watching or using tiktok but folk are so entitled on it like you might quite fancy bein in the box but there’s ways to ask anybody anything and it’s not shouting booooax, repeatedly pressing a doorbell or whining about it. I demand some manners be brought to the app!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
went on TikTok after reading your last post and the first thing that came up was Rosie on Live saying she didn't care if Louise was in kdawgs comments etc lol
As soon as I saw Louise in there I knew it would have most likely been to try and annoy Rosie, its the only time shes in is when shes fallen out with her... They're both as tapped as each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And funnily enough neither of them are in the comments now.
Do you know cos I’m new tae tiktok I have like a delay where just as the lives are winding up they’ve ended & I always wondered does Kdawg just press end or am I a second or two behind? Help me I’m old

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do you know cos I’m new tae tiktok I have like a delay where just as the lives are winding up they’ve ended & I always wondered does Kdawg just press end or am I a second or two behind? Help me I’m old
I get the same thing, mine sometimes must be like a good minute behind cause it cuts off way befores shes said bye 😂 othertimes it doesn't. I think its caused by any buffering/Internet issues while watching it, you end up proper delayed.

Reactions: 5

Rosie’s either wanted to cause drama with Louise or offer some fucked up advice to that Jill who is obviously vulnerable. No doubt Kdawg will get hate for not letting Rosie in the box but she did the right thing , the comments were going let Rosie in she might know her or help - Rosie can’t help herself never mind anyone else. That’s what I like about KD she is obviously a very intelligent lassie & wasn’t stupid to let Rosie either cause it or possibly make things even worse for that lassie.
The constant comments from people saying Box Rosie or moaning she wouldn’t let Rosie in the box needed to get a grip . Even Frankie and Keets saying a few times to KD there’s Rosie wanting in, surely they could tell KD was intentionally not letting Rosie in. She wasn’t rude to Rosie she just ignored box requests & chatted to her when she was talking about her bedding, same when folk mentioned James she ignored the comments . She deff done the right thing

• Heart
I get the same thing, mine sometimes must be like a good minute behind cause it cuts off way befores shes said bye 😂 othertimes it doesn't. I think its caused by any buffering/Internet issues while watching it, you end up proper delayed.
I have the same thing on Britbox i was watchin a load of poirot and never found out who done it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve not been long watching or using tiktok but folk are so entitled on it like you might quite fancy bein in the box but there’s ways to ask anybody anything and it’s not shouting booooax, repeatedly pressing a doorbell or whining about it. I demand some manners be brought to the app!
Its the lack of self awareness and boundaries.

Rosie is used to instant box access from all the usual culprits who want tiktok clout (previously... i don't think Rosie gets as many on her lives these days).

Even the stuff with the bedsheets or whatever it is Rosie is trying to gift KDawg.

1. Shes not going to meet you for 2nd hand sheets.
2. Shes not going to give you her address to have your 2nd hand sheets delivered
3. She doesnt accept gifts shes on high rate PIP. (and she told your pal earlier she doesn't want tacky bed sheets😂😭)

Shes anonymous... I don't think 1.40p sheets is whats going to get her to meet you mate.

• Haha
  • Heart
This is the post that started it all. Thanks @SayGoodnightGracie 💗

Iconic. Historic. The Beginning of the Revolution. What a night.
Feels like a lifetime ago the star was born! Low key loved getting notified she was Live so I could go in and get roasted!
✨ nostalgia ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Its the lack of self awareness and boundaries.

Rosie is used to instant box access from all the usual culprits who want tiktok clout (previously... i don't think Rosie gets as many on her lives these days).

Even the stuff with the bedsheets or whatever it is Rosie is trying to gift KDawg.

1. Shes not going to meet you for 2nd hand sheets.
2. Shes not going to give you her address to have your 2nd hand sheets delivered
3. She doesnt accept gifts shes on high rate PIP. (and she told your pal earlier she doesn't want tacky bed sheets😂😭)

Shes anonymous... I don't think 1.40p sheets is whats going to get her to meet you mate.
I missed the Live, but is Rosie Bush actually selling sheets?

Rosie, who has had the same unwashed sheets on her bed since 2019? Those sheets that will probably be ground zero for the next global pandemic?

bleeping hell. And I thought hamster-pus MJ Burns selling diet shite was bad.

Sure I'll buy your sheets Rosie. Anyone know where I can get a Guide to Parenting by Fred and Rose West while we're at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.