KDawg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the fk is Steph the stalker only 29 , she looks older than my maw. What is it making these scheme tok bams look 20 year older than they actually are
I wouldnโ€™t even wanna think Iโ€™d look like that puttin the bin out never mind live on the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Case25 I have not forgotten the Danny days, you are not off the hook ๐Ÿ˜‚
That wisny me that was Cathy & nae 20ps were flung or whatsapp groups joined ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ But I still think Dannyโ€™s quite handsome on groom day if he didnโ€™t flash his Turkey Prepped looking teeth๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ But I only risk my marriage for Prince and Prince alone , and I donโ€™t give a duck what LRKN or Roland have got to say about it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That wisny me that was Cathy & nae 20ps were flung or whatsapp groups joined ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚ But I still think Dannyโ€™s quite handsome on groom day if he didnโ€™t flash his Turkey Prepped looking teeth๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ But I only risk my marriage for Prince and Prince alone , and I donโ€™t give a duck what LRKN or Roland have got to say about it ๐Ÿ˜‚
Told you, Cathy is one for the watching ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cass it seems we have the same taste in men ๐Ÿ˜ Prince is ๐Ÿคค and Danny would definitely get it if he sorted them nashers ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Cass it seems we have the same taste in men ๐Ÿ˜ Prince is ๐Ÿคค and Danny would definitely get it if he sorted them nashers ๐Ÿ˜‚
Aye if he sorted they teeth & ditched the pipe he would well get it .
Laura Turnbull youโ€™ve not made a video in a while doll yer needed ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I stopped recording just before king Scottish wi nay 1 who does have a 1 went in the box

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Prince I'll allow because i'm hoping he gets me pregnant (IDC about the biology of it) but Danny? DANNNYYY??

We have to draw the line somewhere, Hoors. And i think it has to be WAY ABOVE Danny bleeping Devito over there.

He actually gives me the physical boke. Even seeing him in the comments, a shudder runs down my spine. Him, his handstands and his dog food eating pus are just not it.

Welfare check for Case25 and Ocean Pearl please.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I stopped recording just before king Scottish wi nay 1 who does have a 1 went in the box
Ahhhhhh ma fit ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m dying for a Bonnie reveal that cat sounds as mental as her๐Ÿ˜‚
Ryanโ€™s flapping ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Prince I'll allow because i'm hoping he gets me pregnant (IDC about the biology of it) but Danny? DANNNYYY??

We have to draw the line somewhere, Hoors. And i think it has to be WAY ABOVE Danny bleeping Devito over there.

He actually gives me the physical boke. Even seeing him in the comments, a shudder runs down my spine. Him, his handstands and his dog food eating pus are just not it.

Welfare check for Case25 and Ocean Pearl please.
He ate a whole garlic once on a live including the hairy bit, dedicated it to me & called me a sexy witch. Most romantic gesture Iโ€™ve ever received . Youโ€™ve no taste BeeBee youโ€™re wanting it off the beast of Blantyre shhh ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He ate a whole garlic once on a live including the hairy bit, dedicated it to me & called me a sexy witch. Most romantic gesture Iโ€™ve ever received . Youโ€™ve no taste BeeBee youโ€™re wanting it off the beast of Blantyre shhh ๐Ÿ˜‚
If you know of an easier way for me to get a free bottle of Miss Dior, i'm all ears. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Any of us with weans in nappies should start dumping them in Stephanieโ€™s bins, teach her no to mess with the hoors of Tayto life
My weans are all griwn up but happy to bring a few yellow pad bags oot of work to contribute ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ

Iโ€™m gonna pray for you both ๐Ÿ™
I will light a wee candle for them since u got the praying all sorted ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
If you know of an easier way for me to get a free bottle of Miss Dior, i'm all ears. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Youโ€™ll need it to mask the stench coming off your boaby when heโ€™s done with you #prayforbeebeeโ€™sboaby

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Caravan tracy made a video about a lassie dropping hints for someone to pay for her eyebrows ๐Ÿคฃ aye tracy cause you saying "just kidden" every time u were hinting for someone to pay for your hair is any different ya stoater

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Caravan tracy made a video about a lassie dropping hints for someone to pay for her eyebrows ๐Ÿคฃ aye tracy cause you saying "just kidden" every time u were hinting for someone to pay for your hair is any different ya stoater
She wanted hair extensions and botox not that long ago ๐Ÿ˜‚ Itโ€™s the video of her saying she was swearing from having Covid & lifting up her armpits to show people that did it for me this morning ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
she has covid & still making countless pointless videos ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.