KDawg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wish I could join her live in peace without her calling out my name and calling me a tattler 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the early says when she had 12 in her live & was Peaches Geldof daft 😭
The guilt I feel for laughing at her for saying she knew Peaches is unreal 😭 now we know her I don’t doubt that she was pals with Peaches and had her on msn. With Kdawg anything is possible πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The guilt I feel for laughing at her for saying she knew Peaches is unreal 😭 now we know her I don’t doubt that she was pals with Peaches and had her on msn. With Kdawg anything is possible πŸ˜‚
nothing would surprise me about her these days, she is a well resourced lassie πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel like putting my Xmas tree up just like blingy jules to celebrate this momentous occasion
My fav moment was the Africafished night

• Haha
She’s just been in Kerry’s box again with Sue . Howwwwww is this real life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s just been in Kerry’s box again with Sue . Howwwwww is this real life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ben requested the box 20 mins ago & keeps typing BOX in the comments, pied a belter 😭 whats the point in that clown wanting in a box to say nothing πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like putting my Xmas tree up just like blingy jules to celebrate this momentous occasion
That was hilarious, my man slags me for the pish I watch on TT but funnily enough can tell me bits of what's happened when I fall asleepπŸ€” he obviously loves it aswell πŸ˜‚ saw him secretly chuckling quietly a few times that night aswell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I went onto kerry katonas live next thing I know I'm getting all sorts of requests. I'm no really Peter andre 😭😭😭 people must have seen Peter andre has joined and all adding me I'm howling 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She needs to start doing duels again, Tracyfishing & Dugfishing random people from abroad is gold πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.