KDawg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Holly Addiction Warrior is the ultimate nippy Beggy Mitchell, dunno if she's got a thread or not but she's well known in Fife for being a thief however she's like that Cherine with Ava Maria on in the background.
she keeps popping up on my fyp. She managed to get on that weekly rankings at one point last week, about £2k in gifts she had received by that point 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
she keeps popping up on my fyp. She managed to get on that weekly rankings at one point last week, about £2k in gifts she had received by that point 😳
They are all manipulators and play a good game. I'll never understand anyone gifting an addict in recovery or not. Too much extra money might be a temptation? I don't know but Tiktok is an easy begging site.

Reactions: 10
psycho Steph the stalkers changed her name to Fat Steph and dyed her hair the same colour as Denise Rennie’s . She’s no well 🥴 how is she only 29 she looks older than my Maw
No way is she only 29!!!!! I honestly thought she was in her late 30s/early 40s 🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No way is she only 29!!!!! I honestly thought she was in her late 30s/early 40s 🫣🫣
I thought she was in her 40’s at least but the night she was asking Noodle to be a sperm donor she said she wanted a baby before she is 30 next year. What is it with these bams that age them so badly , they all look at least 10 year older than they are and that’s with a filter & ring light.

• Haha
psycho Steph the stalkers changed her name to Fat Steph and dyed her hair the same colour as Denise Rennie’s . She’s no well 🥴 how is she only 29 she looks older than my Maw
just saw her in mama jacs live comments all chuffed with her new name.

the tit has hit the fan with the yes the bams discord and they are all trying to say its nothing to do with them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
KD is buzzing out her tits on live😂. King Charles has sacked the guy who’s wife KD was rambling on about the other night the one who’s wife’s apparently been up to no good with William. She’s shouting that’s it yer ooooot Rose nae mare pegging for you there will be no sore arses under Charles reign 😂I’m starting think KD is the establishment or something how does everything she talk about come true 🤯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mother Glasgows been messaging Sue 😂 Sue just owned her by going just because you’ve messaged me on Facebook it doesn’t make us friends she said she’s not her friend and never will be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mother Glasgows been messaging Sue 😂 Sue just owned her by going just because you’ve messaged me on Facebook it doesn’t make us friends she said she’s not her friend and never will be 😂
savage sue 😂

• Haha
I watched this video and she reminded me of Scottish Declan!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That video of Lydo & Gaz came up on my FYP there….i am actually buckled at gangster Ryan saying “am gonnae batter duck oot you” but never comes out his kid on Range Rover….what an absolute shitebag 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha no bleeping way didn't clock on it was the same colour as Rennies 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right whoever bought kdawg her followers can you PLEASE do it for Tracy hunter as well? Pretty please with a cherry on top. We need a scambank thread. She’s made a video two days ago saying that folk who drop hints about getting beauty treatments fry her brain then over the past 24 hours she’s did 2 videos dropping hits about getting her eyebrows done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right whoever bought kdawg her followers can you PLEASE do it for Tracy hunter as well? Pretty please with a cherry on top. We need a scambank thread. She’s made a video two days ago saying that folk who drop hints about getting beauty treatments fry her brain then over the past 24 hours she’s did 2 videos dropping hits about getting her eyebrows done 😂
Can we also get some for full stop Denise?

Mad stacey the CEO of duck all has been robbed in Benidorm. Cue the begging 🤔🤔🤔
Seen that earlier 🙈defo Big Jinty in the Laundrette with a candle stick 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.