KDawg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I watch the craziness and all of the helmets fighting and arguing amongst their lives, I honestly don't know how they can be bothered with the drama everyday. What a life it must be to wake up everyday and think I will sit on live all day and fight and witch about folk. Maybe they will enjoy there day better if they got off there fannies and got a wee job or used the app for the way it was meant and set an example to kids on it. Its a shame for some of their kids who have parents who go on the app and make utter twats of themselves. I know my kids would die off if I even mimed to a video coz im a riddy lol. Just wanted to get that off my chest the day coz its annoying me watching all the dregs sit there all day and get everything handed to them. Well im away to go work my nightshift and contribute to these cretins.
P.s I will still watch them, just peed off the day ... Amen

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Can’t see why slabbery chops needs beauty treatments she’s looking as gorgeous as ever today 😍
Absolutely sicky listening to her say right everybody’s entitled to an opinion along with duck the trolls/haters patter the trolls are imaginary the same as the families she defo made up she was helping 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok so we have that mags that’s meant to be protecting kids on here yet sits live 24/7 I dunno how she has the time to sting people

Reactions: 7
Just waiting on her seeing Jaspers video of the Lilo & Stitch toastie maker he got & her wanting it because we all know she loves Lilo & Stitch 🙈 42 yr old & her bed is like that of a 2 yr old with the teddies & Disney bedding 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just waiting on her seeing Jaspers video of the Lilo & Stitch toastie maker he got & her wanting it because we all know she loves Lilo & Stitch 🙈 42 yr old & her bed is like that of a 2 yr old with the teddies & Disney bedding 😭
pamper sesh next week canny wait🫣😂😂😂 the make up video the other day had me in stitches she’s like a 13 year old Lassy and I don’t even think they act like that online no wonder her weans are mortified by her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
pamper sesh next week canny wait🫣😂😂😂 the make up video the other day had me in stitches she’s like a 13 year old Lassy and I don’t even think they act like that online no wonder her weans are mortified by her 😂😂😂
Does anyone know if Craig is actually real? You never hear or see him in any of her 40 videos a day 😏

• Haha
Does anyone know if Craig is actually real? You never hear or see him in any of her 40 videos a day 😏
Craig is actually a very worn cardboard cut-out of David Hasselhoff from 1993 which she just moves around the house every day to make it look like he exists. She got the idea from her favourite movie, Home Alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Craig is actually a very worn cardboard cut-out of David Hasselhoff from 1993 which she just moves around the house every day to make it look like he exists. She got the idea from her favourite movie, Home Alone.
Welfare check for Craig 🚨

• Haha
It’s how she pronounces Lilo that irritates the duck out of me she says it like a swimming pool lilo which makes me think the crackpot hasn’t even seen the film .
I think Craig is imaginary , like the imaginary families she plays when she is playing her wee game in the caravan .
I wish whoever the mystery donor was would help out Tracy she needs a thread she’s too good

• Haha
It’s how she pronounces Lilo that irritates the duck out of me she says it like a swimming pool lilo which makes me think the crackpot hasn’t even seen the film .
I think Craig is imaginary , like the imaginary families she plays when she is playing her wee game in the caravan .
I wish whoever the mystery donor was would help out Tracy she needs a thread she’s too good
aye her pronunciation of it kills me as well 😂 she would get herself banned if someone got her they followers so she didn’t get a thread, she is so ungrateful 😂

• Haha
aye her pronunciation of it kills me as well 😂 she would get herself banned if someone got her they followers so she didn’t get a thread, she is so ungrateful 😂
I’m just watching her now pishing myself at that slide show of her photos she’s made of herself, they missed out ‘ most days she’s a bleeping bam’ 😂 she’s my favourite bam though 😍 and She’s like I’m going to do a wee bit of skin care, everyone will now be avoiding those products because of her

• Haha
I’m just watching her now pishing myself at that slide show of her photos she’s made of herself, they missed out ‘ most days she’s a bleeping bam’ 😂 she’s my favourite bam though 😍 and She’s like I’m going to do a wee bit of skin care, everyone will now be avoiding those products because of her

majority of they clothes she has on are her daughters 😭

I also love how she asks what everybody is up to today but has comments either off or limited 😂

• Haha
majority of they clothes she has on are her daughters 😭

I also love how she asks what everybody is up to today but has comments either off or limited 😂
I just love how happy she looks when she’s holding a balloon , she’s balloon daft

• Haha
I just love how happy she looks when she’s holding a balloon , she’s balloon daft
just think if she hadn’t spent all this money on balloons she could have got they damn eyebrows done she has no stopped harping on about for months 😭

• Haha
just think if she hadn’t spent all this money on balloons she could have got they damn eyebrows done she has no stopped harping on about for months 😭
wonder who does her eyebrows so we know to avoid them it’ll be somebody in the forge or easterhouse shoppy only 2 places she goes with her anxiety except to let off balloons at daldowie 🙄

• Haha
So glad Susans going to Spain tomorrow to annoy holidaymakers , that stupid laugh & talk about shaving her noo noo is getting tedious & embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 3
So glad Susans going to Spain tomorrow to annoy holidaymakers , that stupid laugh & talk about shaving her noo noo is getting tedious & embarrassing 🙈
She will be sat on live daily by the pool in her Mera Peak with the sweat dripping off her 🤢

• Haha
wonder who does her eyebrows so we know to avoid them it’ll be somebody in the forge or easterhouse shoppy only 2 places she goes with her anxiety except to let off balloons at daldowie 🙄
as long as she has some muppet running her to these places because oor Tracy doesn’t do public transport 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.