KDawg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad Susans going to Spain tomorrow to annoy holidaymakers , that stupid laugh & talk about shaving her noo noo is getting tedious & embarrassing 🙈
Did she happen to say where abouts in Spain she was going? Asking for a friend who doesn’t want to be anywhere near a flight to Spain with Susan on it 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she happen to say where abouts in Spain she was going? Asking for a friend who doesn’t want to be anywhere near a flight to Spain with Susan on it 👀😂
I hope your friend is sat next to the lovely Susan on the flight & gets to enjoy the beautiful aroma of the Mera Peak that’s been worn daily since 2001 & not had a single wash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope your friend is sat next to the lovely Susan on the flight & gets to enjoy the beautiful aroma of the Mera Peak that’s been worn daily since 2001 & not had a single wash 😂
My friend was too much of a tight bastard to pay for a seat allocation and now has the ultimate fear that this could be a reality 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My friend was too much of a tight bastard to pay for a seat allocation and now has the ultimate fear that this could be a reality 💀
For the tea of the flight chat I’m secretly hoping your tight arse friend ends up with the middle seat beside 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do any of you watch these guys from England doing the weeklys? That Dave Dorans has just got 20 lions off that Lion King guy….thats about a £6k drop in gifts 😳😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Do any of you watch these guys from England doing the weeklys? That Dave Dorans has just got 20 lions off that Lion King guy….thats about a £6k drop in gifts 😳😳😳
That amount of lions he can expect a hate campaign off of Carol Baskin

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that bleep with the noodle nut in the back of someone's van getting a shave🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He floats about a few lives dropping lions, he must wipe his arse with £50 notes if he is wasting that kinda money on tiktok beggars 😂
I would genuinely rather wipe my arse with a £50 note than gift it to any of the cretins on that app! That being said I’m not in possession of any £50 notes, a fiver is about the closest I’ll get 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would genuinely rather wipe my arse with a £50 note than gift it to any of the cretins on that app! That being said I’m not in possession of any £50 notes, a fiver is about the closest I’ll get 😂
Times are tough….unless you are a tiktok beggar 🤯

Reactions: 3
Is that bleep with the noodle nut in the back of someone's van getting a shave🧐
Wully Reillys put tiktoks up of him & Noodle. Noodles got a ring light , the secondhand embarrassment when I see men with ring lights is unreal. My man would be sent to go back & stay with his maw if he ever came home with a ring light. Such a riddy , it’s no going to make him less fat or ugly fs

Noodles hitting a bad yin with paranoia on Rydo’s live, everyone is tattle . Frankie & Pandemoniums turn to be on the receiving end. He’s no well he seriously needs help

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Well I've no been a fan of Frankie but watching ryans live and noodlenut in the comments trying to bully frankie is a liberty. Here Frankie don't lose yer balls and bring that fanny down. We will give you haunders 👊

• Heart
Aff topic but did any of youse catch that live a few minutes ago from Jade Peter Tobin's niece? Fuckin wild!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well I've no been a fan of Frankie but watching ryans live and noodlenut in the comments trying to bully frankie is a liberty. Here Frankie don't lose yer balls and bring that fanny down. We will give you haunders 👊
no been a fan of him either but he is harmless so why they picking on him? Frankie should just ignore that idiot, he doesn’t like being ignored as we have all seen 😏

Aff topic but did any of youse catch that live a few minutes ago from Jade Peter Tobin's niece? Fuckin wild!
is she disclosing her location again for another move by police 🙄

Cute Steph being all cute trying to stick up for her man Noodlenut 🫠

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
James is a disgusting bastard, he’s been creeping around Ryan’s sisters social media too . Creepiest bastard on that app he is a danger to women. I like the Frankie we see on KD’s lives even though it’s boring at times it’s better than the usual Schemetok embarrassments . James was mouthing off saying Frankie & Pandemonium have the same ex , then went off on one at Frankie for defending himself. James is an unhinged vile creep .
2379E8B5-FB7E-41ED-AEAC-624B212968DB.jpeg

247D12F6-D719-42F8-8C6C-0BA3E95F38E2.jpeg

no been a fan of him either but he is harmless so why they picking on him? Frankie should just ignore that idiot, he doesn’t like being ignored as we have all seen 😏

Steph the stalker making sure people knew the orange nails were hers , she’s a riddy
EC1C09EA-4759-4853-B7B8-0D7ED2E2BADA.jpeg

Denise the gas lighter to the rescue 🥴
9A852A9B-7ADF-4541-8AFB-654C587820DA.jpeg

Last edited:

No sure but she was begging for grub because she's no ate since yesterday depsite looking like Jabba the Hutt, arguing with the fiance saying he's no touched her in months, offered him a wank the day but he didnae feel like it but she's finished her period so how's he no wanting it? No sure if it's a bam up

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
James is a disgusting bastard, he’s been creeping around Ryan’s sisters social media too . Creepiest bastard on that app he is a danger to women. I like the Frankie we see on KD’s lives even though it’s boring at times it’s better than the usual Schemetok embarrassments . James was mouthing off saying Frankie & Pandemonium have the same ex , then went off on one at Frankie for defending himself. James is an unhinged vile creep .
View attachment 1578525
View attachment 1578526

Steph the stalker making sure people knew the orange nails were hers , she’s a riddy
View attachment 1578523

Denise the gas lighter to the rescue 🥴
View attachment 1578531
duck the lot of them. At least that moron Denise Rennie's name is apt; every time she appears, I get bleeping heartburn.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.