KDawg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds a bit down hope she’s ok. At least she got to pay her respects to the Queen & didn’t get arrested πŸ˜‚ she’s writing to Princess Anne to tell her that her hair needs dyed πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Swear I’ve watched that fast and the furious video 14 times
Gaz shouting yasss when the bit of the car comes off then swinging it about like a baseball bat is one of my favourite tiktok moments of all time . Then Les waving it about like a trophy when she’s in the live later that night. Couldn’t write it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gaz shouting yasss when the bit of the car comes off then swinging it about like a baseball bat is one of my favourite tiktok moments of all time . Then Les waving it about like a trophy when she’s in the live later that night. Couldn’t write it πŸ˜‚
Imagine the pandemonium version 😭😭😭

• Haha
In for the kdawg loving, she’s the best thing to happen to Scottish tik tok well ever actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sitting trying to figure this one outπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
So Nellie messaged supperfan on rolands behalf, supperfan then messaged KD on Nellie's behalf to ask KD to follow Roland?
Go skelp Nellie and supperfans arse Roland for making this more complicated than it had to be πŸ˜‚
Supperfans name annoys me because they can't spell. Plus I keep getting starving and thinking of fish suppers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why the duck are they still entertaining a thief? Shes an out and out untrustworthy fuckwit of a woman and the only reason she has so many kids is she needs to keep pregnant incase so karma comes calling. They would leave anyone else without a name for the amount of money she's stolen over her adult life. Teaching her kids also it's ok. I'm waiting til she defraud one of them then I'll watch the fireworks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ anyone close to her ud urge to check their credit score. You never know whats out in your name πŸ₯΄
Is it true cazza is the dad or is that made up ?

Reactions: 1
Supperfans name annoys me because they can't spell. Plus I keep getting starving and thinking of fish suppers
The spelling bugs me too , so petty πŸ˜‚
Still can’t believe the knob wanted her to issue a statement about James & Parthiban when KD hasn’t once even mentioned the situation. hole of a guy

Reactions: 5
It was brilliant and when he was totally buzzing showing it to lez was priceless, I love him 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That Holly Addiction Warrior is the ultimate nippy Beggy Mitchell, dunno if she's got a thread or not but she's well known in Fife for being a thief however she's like that Cherine with Ava Maria on in the background.

Irritates me aswell, annoys me more when people call him super fan tho...he can't spell super so will forever be supperfan. Thanks my fat ass is now gonna think of fish suppers too every time I see his name 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was brilliant and when he was totally buzzing showing it to lez was priceless, I love him 🀣🀣🀣
It was like the modern day equivalent of a caveman coming hame to his cavewoman with a big duck off seal he’s just clubbed over the heed for their dinner, he was so proud to bring his woman a wee present/ trophy & she was over the moon . Such an emotional moment.

Why am I suddenly a Les n Gaz fan, send help

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was like the modern day equivalent of a caveman coming hame to his cavewoman with a big duck off seal he’s just clubbed over the heed for their dinner, he was so proud to bring his woman a wee present/ trophy & she was over the moon . Such an emotional moment.

Why am I suddenly a Les n Gaz fan, send help
Cass mate you sure know how to pick them πŸ˜­β—Welfare check for case_25❗

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cass mate you sure know how to pick them πŸ˜­β—Welfare check for case_25❗
I love a good bam 😍😍😍
If anyone could arrange Les & Gaz and slabbery chops Tracy to do matches together one night it would be appreciated . Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love a good bam 😍😍😍
If anyone could arrange Les & Gaz and slabbery chops Tracy to do matches together one night it would be appreciated . Thanks
You don’t half 🀣🀣 Receipts might be your superpower but bams are definitely your kryptonite 🀣🀣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.