KDawg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chers thread πŸ‘€

Sorry.. Im reading too many threads.
that is too funny πŸ˜‚ big Lydo the hard man trying to knock doppy Gaz down in his β€œRange Rover” πŸ˜† no mistaking that voice of his!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know we joke about going to the court , I don’t think this one is going to be a joke πŸ˜‚ that trial is going to be like something off a comedy sketch
I am πŸ’― going to the sheriff for this spectacle, it’s going to be glorious 🀣 I canny wait πŸ’ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am πŸ’― going to the sheriff for this spectacle, it’s going to be glorious 🀣 I canny wait πŸ’ƒ
Me too I'm not missing this πŸ˜‚ Hi Boss can I have the day off please to go to court to watch two wallopers from tik tok πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ imagine Lez getting huckled out the court cos she can't keep her trap shut πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me too I'm not missing this πŸ˜‚ Hi Boss can I have the day off please to go to court to watch two wallopers from tik tok πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ imagine Lez getting huckled out the court cos she can't keep her trap shut πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
My colleagues already think I'm off my head when I'm trying to explain the TT Goss, I'll need to make up a lie or they'll be sending me to occupational health 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
get the red motor filled up & the drones ready 😁

Usually i am dying with a hangover on Boxing Day but i am willing to stay sober on Xmas Day so i don’t miss this special event πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Usually i am dying with a hangover on Boxing Day but i am willing to stay sober on Xmas Day so i don’t miss this special event πŸ˜‚
Plenty turkey sandwiches to go round

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'll bring some Crackers and we can wear the paper πŸ‘‘

And a wee bit of black tape to fix Lydos motor

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I am still aff it - I will drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.