KDawg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck the lot of them. At least that moron Denise Rennie's name is apt; every time she appears, I get bleeping heartburn.
They are headbangers. Steph just in the comments for no reason bringing up the orange nails out of nowhere , she’s no bleeping well. As if it’s something to boast about being that fat riots last resort when his other munters don’t come round for some Lion King roleplay. I can’t deal with the second hand embarrassment it’s too much

• Haha
Reactions: 9
James is a disgusting bastard, he’s been creeping around Ryan’s sisters social media too . Creepiest bastard on that app he is a danger to women. I like the Frankie we see on KD’s lives even though it’s boring at times it’s better than the usual Schemetok embarrassments . James was mouthing off saying Frankie & Pandemonium have the same ex , then went off on one at Frankie for defending himself. James is an unhinged vile creep .
View attachment 1578525
View attachment 1578526

Steph the stalker making sure people knew the orange nails were hers , she’s a riddy
View attachment 1578523

Denise the gas lighter to the rescue 🥴
View attachment 1578531
they are all a shower of weirdos. Kdawg never held a gun to her head to go to Linwood Farm!

No sure but she was begging for grub because she's no ate since yesterday depsite looking like Jabba the Hutt, arguing with the fiance saying he's no touched her in months, offered him a wank the day but he didnae feel like it but she's finished her period so how's he no wanting it? No sure if it's a bam up
wow 😂 it won’t be bam up, she isn’t full schilling that one!

Reactions: 6
they are all a shower of weirdos. Kdawg never held a gun to her head to go to Linwood Farm!

wow 😂 it won’t be bam up, she isn’t full schilling that one!
Denise went to the carvery off her own back , sat live streaming off her own back , was Green screening messages from her friend who works there. All her own doing naebody elses. The worst crime was all that free drink she left, I knew then she wasnt right in the nut

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A wish that wee curly headed weirdo would stop outting tiktokers as tattlers because we are all to witty and hilarious to be any one of them, give us the credit we deserve ffs

• Heart
  • Haha
Wully Reillys put tiktoks up of him & Noodle. Noodles got a ring light , the secondhand embarrassment when I see men with ring lights is unreal. My man would be sent to go back & stay with his maw if he ever came home with a ring light. Such a riddy , it’s no going to make him less fat or ugly fs

Noodles hitting a bad yin with paranoia on Rydo’s live, everyone is tattle . Frankie & Pandemoniums turn to be on the receiving end. He’s no well he seriously needs help
Im sure the last time the two of them spent a night together they ended up nearly boxing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Denise went to the carvery off her own back , sat live streaming off her own back , was Green screening messages from her friend who works there. All her own doing naebody elses. The worst crime was all that free drink she left, I knew then she wasnt right in the nut
Exactly. And does her sister not work there aswell? She turned it into IRL stuff, even after being warned not to go because the police were going to be called .. She STILL went.

Reactions: 8
Denise went to the carvery for attention and likes! She was loving being in the box talking about it afterwards, but now all of a sudden it was KD who got her into trouble?

Think James has lost it, screaming like a maniac at Lydo, ⚫⚫ and MJ 😂 he's a horrible wee wank stain!
Why's he starting on Frankie? "Your tattle days are over" what is that even supposed to mean?
Why you so raging pubeheed? 🤭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Denise went to the carvery for attention and likes! She was loving being in the box talking about it afterwards, but now all of a sudden it was KD who got her into trouble?

Think James has lost it, screaming like a maniac at Lydo, ⚫⚫ and MJ 😂 he's a horrible wee wank stain!
Why's he starting on Frankie? "Your tattle days are over" what is that even supposed to mean?
Basesless threats as usual from him.
Even MJ there just started crying (ive missed most of wtf has been going on) because Jamesy has been holding something over her head, threatening her with it.

Hes a sick, sick man.

Reactions: 8

He's raging cos he's been seen for what he is. A gaslighting bully wee curly headed liar. Being cast aside by k Dawg started this and now everyone is in the fallout zone. He's frantically and desperately trying to claw back some sort of respectability. No from me sorry. I seen what he was from day 1 and if it wasn't for Rosie I'd never have known who he was.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Basesless threats as usual from him.
Even MJ there just started crying (ive missed most of wtf has been going on) because Jamesy has been holding something over her head, threatening her with it.

Hes a sick, sick man.
I stopped watching but it could be that one night her and her pals were in jamesy’s house and he was on the phone to Steph and made her be quiet so she didn’t know she was there and it’s just came out on that live with MJ and Steph in the boxes, so they’ve ended up arguing over it because MJ had never told Steph about it

Reactions: 3
I stopped watching but it could be that one night her and her pals were in jamesy’s house and he was on the phone to Steph and made her be quiet so she didn’t know she was there and it’s just came out on that live with MJ and Steph in the boxes, so they’ve ended up arguing over it because MJ had never told Steph about it
Haha, oh wow they're all bleeping terrible friends to each other.

When was this? While Steph and Jamesy were "together"?

Haha, oh wow they're all bleeping terrible friends to each other.

When was this? While Steph and Jamesy were "together"?
I’m honestly not too sure of the timeline, everyone was shouting over each other and jamesy was in the comments acting the big man. I’m sure it was a few months ago though

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.