KDawg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He needs a doctor 😭 so I’m KD & Pandemonium plus I’m in the comments on KD’s lives , in other lives & on here all at the same time whilst drawing cartoons & throwing 20ps at Nigerian hotties , Case Too Five the multitasking Queen πŸ‘‘ πŸ˜‚
Your some woman...or man?
Don't know how u manage to juggle it all but your doing a grand job πŸ‘Œ

Can't believe what I'm reading about pubeheed from last night! What a horrible little scrotum! Since this all happened she hasn't mentioned him once (other than yesterday to say it wasn't him who asked her to read a statement, and even at that she done that without mentioning his name!) But yet he's STILL talking about her, trying to "out" her! duck off pubeheed, noone is interested in you except "not a bunny boiler" Steph
The only reason we are talking about you is because you proved most of us right that you are in fact still a bleep!
Think BeeBee has got it spot on with him. I was warming to him aswell, enjoyed the banter between him and KD, even questioned how much of a joke the banter was πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ but like I said, proved most right! Mr nice guy was just an act!

Reactions: 10
My stomachs churning every time that woman on the BBC picks people out of the crowd to say a few words about the Queen. I can’t keep my eyes off the crowds πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My stomachs churning every time that woman on the BBC picks people out of the crowd to say a few words about the Queen. I can’t keep my eyes off the crowds πŸ˜‚
She'd never talk to the BBCπŸ˜‚ god can you imagine a BBC reporter approched herπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Check out Mitch from Brooklyn tik Tok to see Gaz & Lydo

Who knew Nissan Jukes could rev so loud πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know, saw some folk filing past the coffin there on sky news wonder if Ks been in yet
I really should be doing the housework but I’m glued to the TV looking at all the lassies filing past the Queens dresses & shoes. I need to get a life I’m spending too much time playing Where’s Kdawg. I seen a wee guy with a Regatta fleece on & I was like please don’t have been near Kdawg in the queue πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Oh my god 😭 you can even hear his voice

Can’t believe it’s all caught on camera
But but but his fan girls said he was in bed asleep……..surely not lying for him πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“
There’s another video doing the rounds of dot dot doing silent calls to Les on live & king Scottish egging her on

• Haha
  • Wow
But but but his fan girls said he was in bed asleep……..surely not lying for him πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“
There’s another video doing the rounds of dot dot doing silent calls to Les on live & king Scottish egging her on
Wonder what daft cow it’ll be who gets done for perverting the course of justice I wonder if they drew straws to decide what fan girl was giving him an alibi

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not a single brain cell between the lot of em

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.