KDawg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But but but his fan girls said he was in bed asleepโ€ฆโ€ฆ..surely not lying for him ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“
Thereโ€™s another video doing the rounds of dot dot doing silent calls to Les on live & king Scottish egging her on
Dotdot is a bleeping idiot! Why is she so desperate to be involved in everything?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Dotdot is a bleeping idiot! Why is she so desperate to be involved in everything?
Let's hope they take them all down especially that dotdot. Imagine being so manipulated your doing that. Supposed to be a parent too. Then again so is that noodlenut and others too. Not a good role model among them ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reactions: 9
I canโ€™t believe the crime of the century has been caught on camera, even better than I expected ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let's hope they take them all down especially that dotdot. Imagine being so manipulated your doing that. Supposed to be a parent too. Then again so is that noodlenut and others too. Not a good role model among them ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I think that's what I find so odd about them, what parent can be fucked with that carry on, we all like a gossip and have a nosey into other people's dramas but I don't want to be in about it. Looking after the kids, going to work and running a house is hard going, duck having to deal with all that drama in amongst it ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'd give the weans into trouble for being involved in all that tit and here are fully grown PARENTS acting like secondary school pupils ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Chers live is too funny aul lez near getting scrubbed ya couldn't write this tit I thought the headers over in Belfast wr bad ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine being manipulated by someone to that extent who doesn't even want to sleep with you. Who will use and discard you when no longer of any use. And if anyone thinks Ryan won't discard you like a used tampon think again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ duck might even run you over to stop you talking. Maybe he's with the church of scientology and all these reprobates will disappear. Please take Dee Maxwell with you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck Gaz kicked it that hard it turned into a juke ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ some guy ๐Ÿ˜œ
You know we joke about going to the court , I donโ€™t think this one is going to be a joke ๐Ÿ˜‚ that trial is going to be like something off a comedy sketch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's noo oor precious Lydo, we've tucked him up in his cot, with his babygro on and blanket wrapped up sooking his dummy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you look really closely, you can see DotDot under the driver's seat, licking Rydo's hole with her propeller tongue.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has the video been took down? Canโ€™t see it on that page ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Yeah I went to look for it and I think itโ€™s gone ๐Ÿ˜ข
Chers thread ๐Ÿ‘€

Sorry.. Im reading too many threads.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.