Againstallodds2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a wee nosy on the court roll. It’s been something from 2021 he’s been up for, must have had a warrant out . Was he charged for anything to do with Friday night. Wish wee Les would come on live & let us nosy bastards know what’s happening
A87EBE68-4870-4BF9-B21E-29735C5A0F4C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone says on Alannas live he lives up where you saw his car
Mystic Javier is never wrong 🔮

The videos been taken down, here it is for anybody that missed wee Gaz & Lydo’s Friday night shenanigans 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Mystic Javier is never wrong 🔮

The videos been taken down, here it is for anybody that missed wee Gaz & Lydo’s Friday night shenanigans 😂
Wonder if lez will part with one of her gold medals and give it to gaz for effort 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bens a wee trolly duck, I quite like her style sometimes I hope she sends the footage into the motability scheme
I quite like Ben these days, except when they're trying to get in the box so they can sit in silence. What's the bleeping point?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I quite like Ben these days, except when they're trying to get in the box so they can sit in silence. What's the bleeping point?
I quite like her when she’s in the comments on lives , her sitting in the boxes in complete silence is a bit creepy though

Wonder if lez will part with one of her gold medals and give it to gaz for effort 🤔
He’s got a bit off a Nissan Juke that turns into a Range Rover in the mind of a deranged baldy crackpot , that’s the ultimate trophy

• Haha
Wat does the article say he was up for ? Obviously something bad happened as lez lost custody of her daughter not long before Christmas last year
I thought she said she proved to everyone she still has her girl.
I don’t think she has got her but how has she proved it and who to

Reactions: 1
Wat does the article say he was up for ? Obviously something bad happened as lez lost custody of her daughter not long before Christmas last year
Him and his adult son battered a guy with a golf club till it snapped then stabbed him repeatedly with it 😳
Wonder how he’s still got his council job 👀

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.