Jade Frati #3 Aff the app and on a TAAAAAG her jobby pics will make you gag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Polo isn’t much older than my eldest and he’s a nightmare, but he’s a wee guy finding his way and even he shows that mob up. He also genuinely thanks people for the gifts and was trying his best to talk Danny through his decline initially.
I was thinking this earlier today. Polo is still a fool, but he is the best of that awful bunch. I just wish he didn't feel the need to fit in with those other reprobates.

Reactions: 8
Aye polos a knob when he's angry, he's got a short temper and says some ridiculous stuff. Iv heard him snap at his mrs a few times but she seems to give him it back.

I just think if it's so easy for someone to come on and shout aww order me a Chinese I starving it's proof to hulk that not everyone says it.

Think Polo does play up a bit to try to fit in, no as bad as daft Duggy though he makes me cringe with how hard he tries to be one of the boys he’s a brass neck

Oh no mags has photos of us in the car outside the court . Thank fk Amy Glass told us to change the plates on the motor 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Think Polo does play up a bit to try to fit in, no as bad as daft Duggy though he makes me cringe with how hard he tries to be one of the boys he’s a brass neck

Oh no mags has photos of us in the car outside the court . Thank fk Amy Glass told us to change the plates on the motor 😅
Oh my, no wonder she’s the tap Hunter in Scotland with those detective skills. We’re done for 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Awe FS Mags! Games a bogey now!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

This mob are naw well 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lewis is being racist again just now ffs

Kingscottish1 was being racist earlier too
533B0D0A-9202-4D8B-83CF-C671BD50E00B.jpeg

Scumbags

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Oh my, no wonder she’s the tap Hunter in Scotland with those detective skills. We’re done for 😭
God, I hope she never got the plates of that open-topped double decker we hired. I did think it was a bit risky to park directly in the Court reception but i was half pissed so my driving skills weren't the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Polo said the same car was outside his house . We really need to start being more discrete

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Aye polos a knob when he's angry, he's got a short temper and says some ridiculous stuff. Iv heard him snap at his mrs a few times but she seems to give him it back.

I just think if it's so easy for someone to come on and shout aww order me a Chinese I starving it's proof to hulk that not everyone says it.
The justification alone doesn't cut it no matter how many people say it they're ALL bleeping wrong.

Like has been previously said you can't educate someone that literally doesn't care or want to be a better human.
Its another thing I have to give to Rosie (it may or may not have been sincere.)
She actually did take on criticism and try and educate herself when she was pulled up for things like this.

Reactions: 10
Lewis is being racist again just now ffs

Kingscottish1 was being racist earlier too
View attachment 1369793

Scumbags
That K dawg nutter in the comments has put a video up fat shaming me 😭
I’m telling my maw!

Slow has never said anything about Lewis’ kids, not once. He’s paranoid. Don’t know who the other clingons in the boxes are, dull as duck though.

• Haha
  • Wow
The justification alone doesn't cut it no matter how many people say it they're ALL bleeping wrong.

Like has been previously said you can't educate someone that literally doesn't care or want to be a better human.
Its another thing I have to give to Rosie (it may or may not have been sincere.)
She actually did take on criticism and try and educate herself when she was pulled up for things like this.
Aye I'm trying not to feel too deflated by it but it's made me feel a bit shite today. Hand in hand though I'm on here talking about people saying stuff they don't like and probably making them feel bad as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Were awwwwwww fucked lads 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.