Kayla & Leah Itsines #8 Leah and Minge, Kayla and Teef, everything is a vibe pumped on beef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would they sell it so soon😯 surely they pay extra tax on it. As if anyone else can fit a fridge in that spot without it looking ridiculous

Reactions: 12
I’m Guessing interest rates are why they are selling. I bought a house in June and didn’t fix because my mortgage broker was like No don’t fix despite me asking - I’m still salty about this.
My interest rates have doubled since then in 6 months. I’m guessing they can’t afford it.
Which would be also why the dogs haven’t been there. They knew they were selling and can’t risk them digging it up.
Also speaking of dogs. I thought they’d have had their dogs at their wedding and got some cute pics with them.
Something is going down. But we know we will
Never ever get the true story. Just some wishy washy story on the stories after a while - ooops I didn’t know the house was posted etc

She did write she was
Going to live with Kayla - like hi roomie the other day but then said no she isn’t going to live with Kayla

Put up a post but quickly deleted it about something happening

It’s all suss

None of these people are genuine. Not that they owe us anything. But don’t lie or mislead.

Maybe going to Noosa. Getting rid of bare and soli and starting again.

Or

Maybe this is the move to America?

Something has totally gone down in their families for them to be selling and moving - they were all about family and living close to them… let’s hope we get some intel

Reactions: 25
The prices are crazy. It's a sought after area of Adelaide but wow. Repayments of $7900 a month??!!! Insane, that's $2000 a week just on house payments. Who earns that much? No one I know that's for sure.

Reactions: 7
If I threw up all my christmas dinner all night long, no way in hell would I want to replay all the food I ate, I wouldnt want to see it all again 🤢🤢🤢
If I told everyone on my stories I had food poisoning from the food I prepared, I wouldn't be mentioning it again or putting it on a highlight reel. I'd be far too embarrassed!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m Guessing interest rates are why they are selling. I bought a house in June and didn’t fix because my mortgage broker was like No don’t fix despite me asking - I’m still salty about this.
My interest rates have doubled since then in 6 months. I’m guessing they can’t afford it.
Which would be also why the dogs haven’t been there. They knew they were selling and can’t risk them digging it up.
Also speaking of dogs. I thought they’d have had their dogs at their wedding and got some cute pics with them.
Something is going down. But we know we will
Never ever get the true story. Just some wishy washy story on the stories after a while - ooops I didn’t know the house was posted etc

She did write she was
Going to live with Kayla - like hi roomie the other day but then said no she isn’t going to live with Kayla

Put up a post but quickly deleted it about something happening

It’s all suss

None of these people are genuine. Not that they owe us anything. But don’t lie or mislead.

Maybe going to Noosa. Getting rid of bare and soli and starting again.

Or

Maybe this is the move to America?

Something has totally gone down in their families for them to be selling and moving - they were all about family and living close to them… let’s hope we get some intel
I think they are going to buy Teef’s house which is around the corner from Kayla’s house. Anna and Jim are in the vicinity as well. They all want to live in the same street and in each other’s pockets. Probably because they have no one but themselves! Once Kayla’s house is ready Teef will move in to hers permanently and sell his to L&M

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Thanks. I was hoping to judge her for it, which I kind of am but I just assumed it would be the same regardless of baby size.
My OB warned that if its an unusually big baby they have to make a bigger cut (makes sense). My son was 3.7kgs and he didnt end up needing a bigger cut. I didnt care either way, just happy it wasnt a tear again 👌

Reactions: 5
Ok so my cousin and her hubby bought their forever house, renovated it extensively (like $1m extensively) and then lived in it for less than a year before selling it and buying something else 🤷🏼‍♀️
given how Leah is so impulsive I’m honestly not surprised

Reactions: 7
I see Kayla has brought out her yearly 'bullying' post again . Hey Kayla, your figure is weird, no waist, skinny muscle wastage pretzel legs, no muscle tone and no, you don't eat anything. Only because you're supposed to a fitness influencer, but someone who doesn't do any actual aerobic / cardio fitness. I suppose wearing active wear everywhere, everyday counts though.

Reactions: 17
I see Kayla has brought out her yearly 'bullying' post again . Hey Kayla, your figure is weird, no waist, skinny muscle wastage pretzel legs, no muscle tone and no, you don't eat anything. Only because you're supposed to a fitness influencer, but someone who doesn't do any actual aerobic / cardio fitness. I suppose wearing active wear everywhere, everyday counts though.
I think observing she's a grotty homewrecker is just pure observation, not bullying. Same as her bitchy attitude towards her daughter, and pointing it out here is observation.
And your observations about her muscle wastage, also true. These influencers need to look up the definition of bullying. She includes the question "why are you working out if you're pregnant" as an example of bullying. That's a legit question to ask, I know many people who believe that you shouldn't, so Kayla should just answer it and tell them to check with their obgyn and gp, instead of crying out that she is a victim 🙄

Reactions: 20
I think observing she's a grotty homewrecker is just pure observation, not bullying. Same as her bitchy attitude towards her daughter, and pointing it out here is observation.
And your observations about her muscle wastage, also true. These influencers need to look up the definition of bullying. She includes the question "why are you working out if you're pregnant" as an example of bullying. That's a legit question to ask, I know many people who believe that you shouldn't, so Kayla should just answer it and tell them to check with their obgyn and gp, instead of crying out that she is a victim 🙄
Thank you. Yes, so she is, and her sheep, just agree with her, focusing on playing the victim and then saying that the people 'bullying ' her have the problem. She's been trying to build a positive community, well I'm sure by f#cking someone else's boyfriend, whilst you had a boyfriend and he had a girlfriend at the time won't agree.

Love that someone called her out for giving everyone food poisoning. Let’s see if she deletes the comment.
So far , this comment has 17 likes.so happy someone said it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Its not gastro tho 😂 cause her scar wont be teeny tiny and the baby wont fit through her bellybutton.
Did she have an emergency section with Arna? If not I can’t understand why she would chose a section

Reactions: 2
Did she have an emergency section with Arna? If not I can’t understand why she would chose a section
Not to WK but many people have c sections for various reasons. I personally had one due to major health anxiety. Can’t speak for Kayla’s choices though

Reactions: 8
Too posh to push ush. Arna was another scheduled caesarian. She's full of rubbish, makes millions from convincing the dumb about her fitness app, yet can't be bothered to give birth to her own children nor walk up a hill with Jae in LA.

Reactions: 10
Not to WK but many people have c sections for various reasons. I personally had one due to major health anxiety. Can’t speak for Kayla’s choices though
Sorry I Didn’t mean to cause any offence.

My Rational behind the comment was that she surely would want to get back to the gym ASAP which a c section would delay that

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.