Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello.hello

New thread suggestion (my fave parts from other Tattlers suggestions put together)

Kayla & Leah Itsines #9 Kayla’s vajayjay is only for her JaeJae, Leah’s salmon in the sun gave everyone the runs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

snarkymcsnarkface

The new thread title has to mention the Snorkle, The backyard wedding and food poisoning.

hehe 🙃
Kayla & Leah Itsines #9: I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs Beef, let's celebrate and snorkel with Teef. Leah left the salmon in the sun, Merry Christmas from the Itsines fam who now have the runs!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

snarkymcsnarkface

POV: You're Kayla Itsines and your sister is getting married today. You start the morning with a refreshing glass of NON ALCOHOLIC GINGER BEER because I DONT DRINK ALCOHOL!!! You palm off your daughter to your mum and the bride to look after, so you can get your wedding outfit ready. You pull out your best bike shorts and low cut sports bra because #activewear is soooo versatile when you throw on a blazer over the top. You bookmark your favourite Instagram filters, take a pre wedding selfie with Teef and you're good to go.

The ceremony is over, and while everyone congratulates the bride and groom, you sneak off to upload an unflattering photo of them before they get the chance to post a photo to social media.

Later at the reception, you announce the gender of your baby AND go into early labour because you're Kayla Itsines and the world revolves around you.

Happy wedding day Snarkers 💒

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

oceansaway

Chatty Member
.... I love the wording of her bullying post. Notice how she mentions bullying online before in person.... which of our comments do you think got her pressed this time 🤣😭.

Oh hey Kayla do you have the same sentiment towards YOUR OWN DAMN CHILD when you stuck your middle finger up to a present she liked or when she dressed up for Halloween and instead of praising her outfit and cleaning her face before you recorded her you mockingly laughed and posted it for the world to see. That's a reflection of you and how you feel right 🤨🤔 ... practice what you preach darling.
Yes, spot on. I didn't see any bullying comments, maybe a DM, don't know, but isn't SHE the biggest BULLY towards her OWN daughter.

Not to WK but many people have c sections for various reasons. I personally had one due to major health anxiety. Can’t speak for Kayla’s choices though
Kayla spoke, not too long ago, of her choice to have an elective caesarian with Arna as she doesn't want to go through child birth. So no medical reasons, just doesn't want the pain. Must be because her veejaejae, is for herjaejae only.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I can’t believe she paid a hairdresser for this 🤣
It literally looks like mine when I’m about to hop in the shower

E3271598-8422-4964-AF66-858957CB614B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
DC02B460-1469-4DFB-956B-730E68BA62DC.png

This is actually disgusting. Who really reacts like this when your own daughter is ecstatic over a gift they love. Her daughter isn’t hurting anyone by liking girly things.
I absolutely hate women who shame others for being feminine. They’re very much internalised misogynists since they tend have a superiority complex and think they’re better than everyone because they’re ‘one of the boys’. Kayla is such a pick me.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

cdngirl123

Awww poor Leah ! “It’s been a day!” She has 2 zoom calls and had to go to the shops 😂😂😂 I got myself ready for work, got my kid up, dressed, breakfast, dropped at daycare , I went into work, worked for 8 hours picked up kid went home made dinner cleaned up put kid to bed. Imagine she had to do real parenting stuff for a day!? She would die

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

JKR78

I think it’s pretty shitty that K and J are living the high life in Brisbane, buying new cars, bikes, flaunting cash like it is going out of fashion at the same time half her company is being laid off just before Christmas. But that’s ok, you do your ugly Reno’s, buy your leech fiancée another car to modify and keep being you 👌

• Sad
Reactions: 32

cdngirl123

Too posh to push ush. Arna was another scheduled caesarian. She's full of rubbish, makes millions from convincing the dumb about her fitness app, yet can't be bothered to give birth to her own children nor walk up a hill with Jae in LA.
I’m not sure that’s fair, “can’t be bothered to give birth to her own children” a c section is also giving birth, this is a toxic way of making women feel less than for not pushing a baby through their vagina. I tried my hardest but baby’s head wouldn’t fit, so it resulted in c section, next baby is due in a few months and I can choose c section and will be doing so.
I am not siding with kayla she’s a mean self involved horrible person, but her choice of how she gives birth is her own choice.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

panda888

I know from a direct source in Adelaide that during the period that Kayla split from Tobi before her public relationships with Mitch and Jae, she was allegedly hanging out with and sleeping with Jared Petrenko while he was still with his long term partner and newborn baby mumma Jessica Dover. Jessica and Jared broke up when their baby was 9 months old after she found out. Jessica, her other influencer friends and family all no longer follow Kayla on IG. 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 31

Little Miss Influenza

Chatty Member
Kayla laughing about crashing into the bins and saying her tummy is too big to see.. then she shouldn't be driving the damn car! She wouldn't be able to see a little kid. She is just SO dumb! She thinks she so funny, so humble but she literally always says the wrong thing.

• Angry
Reactions: 30

HitsDifferentHere

Hahahaha I love how Rachel has shared a story of Arna wearing the green glittery shoes and saying it’s so cute! That’s really sticking it up Kayla

• Haha
Reactions: 30

villanellebaby

Chatty Member
Leah’s so thin-skinned. She’s gone on a blocking spree of all those that liked the food poisoning comment on her post 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

polkadot22

I have SO many thoughts on today so excuse the random ramblings (a la Leah)…

whenLeah mentioned her “friends” arranged a bridal shower brunch, I noticed she stumbled on her words. Look, I get it. There’s no shame in having a few close friends and family. But call it how it is. To see it all unravel the way it did, and Kayla do Kayla things, I did feel sorry for Leah.

There’s nothing wrong with going to your regular cafe for an intimate brunch but Kayla, you rude cunt, spoil your sister. No one fucking cares there’s no alcohol - it’s a brunch. And you’re pregnant. Arrange a spa day considering there’s all of 5 of you (and Arna) after your non-alcoholic brunch. There are some great day spas that cater for pregnancy as well, so you wouldn’t have missed out

As low key as Leah may have wanted this, go out of your way to at least look half decent and not make it about you. Even the way our little community is discussing the day - 99% of comments are targeted at Kayla for being an absolute self-centred asshole.

Yes, Leah’s white shirt made another appearance, but she genuinely looked excited about the day…and that’s how Kayla turned up? Way to make your sister feel like shit.

I don’t like talking about Arna, but this is what stands out to me. Leah was excited to see her even if she was a surprise guest. I understand it could be hard to find a babysitter considering Anna was there too. But who dropped Arna off? If it was Tobi (must have been, right!?), my first thought is that he and Kayla must have such a broken relationship where she couldn’t ask him to keep her for an extra hour or two until they were done. Not having a go at tobi because I can only imagine how rude Kayla would have been when having that discussion.

last thing, Kayla you obnoxious asshole, I’ve said it a few times. Be grateful your pappou cares enough to help you, visit you and endure that imbecile of a baby daddy.

I’ll probably have more thoughts on this later tonight because I’m still gobsmacked at the mess this all was.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Ksps0k29vucn

I actually cannot stop laughing. Someone who claims to be a cook gave food poisoning to everybody! 😭😭😭😭

Kaylas face looks so bad! Must be killing her she can't go get her fillers and botox. Also convinced she has no clothes. Her crop top and shorts look the same every single day. Does she even wash that set. How is she so rich but has no clothes? Someone at her level would have a whole ass stylist

• Haha
Reactions: 28