Kayla & Leah Itsines #8 Leah and Minge, Kayla and Teef, everything is a vibe pumped on beef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mitch you absolute fuckwit, you have made my night 😅😅
Yeah, he clearly doesn't realise that you're still contagious for up to 48 hours after you finish exploding out of both ends with gastro.
So Mitch, since you read here. Which is it?
A) An unfortunate incident of food poisoning which is VERY common over Christmas because of heat, fridges being opened constantly and people tending to make platters and leave them out for grazing a little longer than they should....
Or
B) Gastro, and you and Leah are big inconsiderate jerks that would go on a plane whilst very likely still being infectious with a highly communicable disease because you're incapable of thinking of literally anything other yourselves and making a quick buck.

Looks like you're voting gastro, so guess we know how little you think of others!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Yep, long time tattlers no about this. Mitch Itsines using Leahs last name came from that pathetic excuse of an account 😅😅😅
Wow his responses are so embarrassing! 😳🤣🤣

I've been expecting Mitch to officially take on the Itsines last name since the wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Yep, long time tattlers no about this. Mitch Itsines using Leahs last name came from that pathetic excuse of an account 😅😅😅
And, as expected, they’ve deleted any trace of those comments even suggesting it’s something other than gastro. Stupid fools. Such small minded and selfish people. In fact, some of the worst display of the behaviour I’ve ever seen. I think they find company in others who act exactly the same!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I came to say the same thing - they clearly don’t understand gastro and how it works and at a minimum it’s 24 hours after your last symptom but most places prefer 48-72.

duck hope they don’t send GiGi back to daycare after a bout of gastro otherwise the whole centre will just constantly have breakouts

Also if it was gastro g would have 100% got it… BUT BECAUSE IT WAS FOOD POISONING AND SHE EATS CORN PUFFS/CORN ON THE COB she is fine.

duck how stupid do they think we are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Truly if they were smart, which they aren’t, they’d just blame it on that batch of contaminated cheese that coles recalled. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gastro is SO contagious that despite being incredibly careful/over the top I caught it form my kids so if Gigi hasn't had it then 100% it was food poisoning. Damn i wish celebspellcheck would call her out. It annoys me these influenzers can lie and just block people when called out.

Reactions: 20
New thread suggestion (my fave parts from other Tattlers suggestions put together)

Kayla & Leah Itsines #9 Kayla’s vajayjay is only for her JaeJae, Leah’s salmon in the sun gave everyone the runs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
And, as expected, they’ve deleted any trace of those comments even suggesting it’s something other than gastro. Stupid fools. Such small minded and selfish people. In fact, some of the worst display of the behaviour I’ve ever seen. I think they find company in others who act exactly the same!
Thank goodness for screenshots, Mitch you really are an absolute head BUT keep being so because you give us all a great big laugh 😅😅
Anyone else excited to hear their reasonings for selling The Big House 2.0? I for one cant wait, the web of lies this mob spin is hilarious, thank goodness they have us to keep them in check 😅😅

Reactions: 17
Wow his responses are so embarrassing! 😳🤣🤣
As a highly experienced business mogul that we know he is, whyyyy oh why would he go to the comments and get super defensive and combative?! What kind of idiot business owner move is that? Real big help to your brand mate. I guess when they then delete them they can pretend it never happened.
proper brand and business owners wouldn’t even bite back to actual criticism, let alone questions in the comments. Im glad all the business books he’s been reading have been helping him…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok so we can all agree it was food poison now that pathetic ass Mitch is going in full defense mode. Oh tit he is such a head!!!
Mitch is such a Karen, it’s shocking that he thinks he’s such a boss, you’re just an aggressive troll, boy bye

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it strange that they all suddenly developed a love for the gold coast/noosa when they didnt mention it before? But now that Tobi is dating someone from there they go all the time?

Maybe Kayla is thinking about moving there because A is spending alot of time there? So now leah and mitch also want to follow?

Its just strange that they never once talked about QLD before and now they are obsessed

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.