Kayla & Leah Itsines #8 Leah and Minge, Kayla and Teef, everything is a vibe pumped on beef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it was a major coincidence that 4+ people were sick the day after Christmas then??
She's so full of it. She literally said she had food poisoning or gastro. Then many other guests said they had food poisoning. Kayla left early feeling unwell. Nearly all attendees were off of socials the following day which was WEIRD. They can try to do revisionist history all they want but the internet is forever and we all saw what she posted!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahahaha I love how Rachel has shared a story of Arna wearing the green glittery shoes and saying it’s so cute! That’s really sticking it up Kayla

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think the fact that kayla seems to be the only one unharmed by this goes to show thst she did in fact not eat that entire plate of food 😂😂

If she ate the same as everyone else she would have been sick the next day too?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My theory for Mitch and Leah is they are going to fry and get into property/building/designing/flipping houses. It isn’t the market for it right now but they won’t care or think or through properly.

Reactions: 9
The fact that they have "Real Estate Developer" in the bio of their house build account 🤦‍♀️

No you built your dream home, specific to you and are trying to make a quick buck. They are so erratic and make such poor decisions.

What are the comments on this post? Its a private page so I cant see 😇

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Leah’s so thin-skinned. She’s gone on a blocking spree of all those that liked the food poisoning comment on her post 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Why are they soo bleeping defensive and rude. Like that person wasn’t even being rude just explaining where the original comment came from 😂 makes it look like they are covering the fact it was actually food poisoning.

The fact that they have "Real Estate Developer" in the bio of their house build account 🤦‍♀️

No you built your dream home, specific to you and are trying to make a quick buck. They are so erratic and make such poor decisions.
The both love design 🤣🤣 sorry but anyone can ‘design’ a bed tee, or doesn’t even have a logo on it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why are they soo bleeping defensive and rude. Like that person wasn’t even being rude just explaining where the original comment came from 😂 makes it look like they are covering the fact it was actually food poisoning.

The both love design 🤣🤣 sorry but anyone can ‘design’ a bed tee, or doesn’t even have a logo on it.
Ok so we can all agree it was food poison now that pathetic ass Mitch is going in full defense mode. Oh tit he is such a head!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They’re so defensive all the time. They put their stupidity out there and then can’t handle it when they get questioned.

“They both love design” - huh? The ‘big house’ is a beige box that has all the 2022 design trends and no originality. I hope they struggle to sell it

Reactions: 21
Mitch you absolute fuckwit, you have made my night 😅😅

Also not sure if this has been discussed on previous threads but they've had real estate development IG accounts for a while. I found these and screenshot them back in Feb. (The Itsines one seems to have been deactivated now when I search it)
Yep, long time tattlers no about this. Mitch Itsines using Leahs last name came from that pathetic excuse of an account 😅😅😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.