Kayla & Leah Itsines #8 Leah and Minge, Kayla and Teef, everything is a vibe pumped on beef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leah and Kayla's friend was at their Christmas lunch and lokk who also had food poisoning 🤣 also, Kayla, it is so embarrassing to wear a black crop and shorts every day of her pregnancy, and they don't even fit properly.
OMG!!!!!!!I can't stop being left speechless everytime I see Kayla's real face!!!!!!How on earth did he leave Lauren for that????????

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It must have killed Kayla to be around all those friends of Jaes drinking today 😆 she must hate it when he drinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Kayla’s friend Llani has confirmed that she’s got food poisoning. Leah is such a liar by trying to cover up her poor food preparation by blaming gastro. They’re 2 different things numb nuts! It must’ve been her salmon that was marinating in the heat, she must’ve thought she could’ve have left the salmon out on the bench since she doesn’t think that fish is not meat! 😂😂
This is insane!
How can Leah even show her face on socials again?
She brands herself as being a “cook” she posted a trillion stories showing us her prep for Xmas day and now she is saying she has food poisoning!?How utterly embarrassing! I’d be mortified!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OMG!!!!!!!I can't stop being left speechless everytime I see Kayla's real face!!!!!!How on earth did he leave Lauren for that????????
I am also astonished!! The change in her since she’s been pregnant and hasn’t gotten her regular fill has been shocking. I almost don’t recognise her.

Also, I have no issues with a belly band (wore one in my pregnancy and still wear it now after giving birth 3 weeks ago) - but does she realise it’s for wearing UNDER Clothes!? The hanging out and tiny bike shorts look terrible! She could at least afford pregnancy workout gear if she insists on wearing it her entire pregnancy, including to actual events. How slack….

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Those photos of Kayla at the Jaes party is just embarrassing to be honest. If i was the only person dressed in old ratty clothes, i wouldnt want the photos with me on socials at all. Everyone is dressed so nice and then she is there in her week old, too-small activewear.

Reminds me of the friends episode where rachel tries to go to the Dr in the crop when she is overdue and Ross questions it 😂 but at least she wore a skirt

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just saw that Leah’s house is up for sale on realestate.com.au

No price, no address. Sales Campaign to begin in January.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.