Kayla & Leah Itsines #8 Leah and Minge, Kayla and Teef, everything is a vibe pumped on beef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucky old mate from WA has play dates at the big beige house. Guess when you have someone who advocates for your brands more than you do, it deserves some kind of special treatment.
I don’t think you’re allowed to share her name as she has less than 10k followers

Reactions: 1
Lucky old mate from WA has play dates at the big beige house. Guess when you have someone who advocates for your brands more than you do, it deserves some kind of special treatment.
Oh trust me fellow Tattlers, it pains me we are not allowed to talk about the deranged fan 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hoping it’s OK as I’ve screenshotted from Leah’s account 🤞🏼 (should have blanked out her name on the screenshot 🤦🏼‍♀️)
I think a mention or screenshot is fine, as long as we aren’t actively discussing that person.

Reactions: 6
lmfao, Leah acting like it’s a big deal that she’s cuddling her child to sleep.. “no matter what the books say, no matter the opinions of others” ?????
welcome to motherhood Leah. It’s very common and normal to cuddle your baby to sleep. Most of us do it daily🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
lmfao, Leah acting like it’s a big deal that she’s cuddling her child to sleep.. “no matter what the books say, no matter the opinions of others” ?????
welcome to motherhood Leah. It’s very common and normal to cuddle your baby to sleep. Most of us do it daily🤦‍♀️
Yep 🤷🏻‍♀️ I breastfed my eldest to sleep when he was a baby. He loved it and it helped me get him to sleep easier. It didn’t need fanfare or a social media post!

Reactions: 10
She is so passive aggressive. She absolutely worries about what everyone says 😅😅

Reactions: 11
Right??? My son never had reflux and I always held him to sleep, after the first year and to this day I still lay down with him until he is asleep! He is 3 now. It’s called parenting. nO mAtTer WhAt TthE bOokS say. Shut up and enjoy those moments without setting the phone to film.

Reactions: 12
I don’t have an issue with Leah recording or taking photos of her raising her daughter. Heck, as a first time mum, I feel like my phone is a go-pro because of the number of photos and videos I’ve taken of my baby.

But why TF keep posting these private and “cherished” moments? Does she leave her baby down while she’s setting up the right angle to share across her socials? She may “dismiss” what the books say but she still cares what people think (hey Leah!)…

Reactions: 14
Yeah - I see she didn’t tag her gym or their program which she has actually been doing 🙄🙄
Yes! That too! She’s sticking to their challenge (I think it was an 8 week thing?)
Funny how she also is confident to take the photo after she’s consistently going to the gym classes rather than the end of her bare challenge which might I remind everyone she never posted the “proper pics”

Reactions: 16
What a scam! Cannot believe she is trying to sell it off as her own program.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.