Kayla & Leah Itsines #8 Leah and Minge, Kayla and Teef, everything is a vibe pumped on beef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I Didn’t mean to cause any offence.

My Rational behind the comment was that she surely would want to get back to the gym ASAP which a c section would delay that
I think in a way it’s more the certainty for an elective section - if you go into labor/birth vaginal lay there is no guarantees but an elective section things are a bit more straight forward if that makes sense?

Reactions: 9
I think in a way it’s more the certainty for an elective section - if you go into labor/birth vaginal lay there is no guarantees but an elective section things are a bit more straight forward if that makes sense?
Yes that makes sense. I don’t have any kids but I can imagine the anticipation in those final days would be horrible

the major thing I don’t understand is why she downgraded so much in the boyfriend department. I’ve only just come across her tattle so Im trying to catch up but get the impression she cheated on Tobi with him. WTF.

Atleast Tobi did a massive upgrade in the Gf department

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
.... I love the wording of her bullying post. Notice how she mentions bullying online before in person.... which of our comments do you think got her pressed this time 🤣😭.

Oh hey Kayla do you have the same sentiment towards YOUR OWN DAMN CHILD when you stuck your middle finger up to a present she liked or when she dressed up for Halloween and instead of praising her outfit and cleaning her face before you recorded her you mockingly laughed and posted it for the world to see. That's a reflection of you and how you feel right 🤨🤔 ... practice what you preach darling.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
.... I love the wording of her bullying post. Notice how she mentions bullying online before in person.... which of our comments do you think got her pressed this time 🤣😭.

Oh hey Kayla do you have the same sentiment towards YOUR OWN DAMN CHILD when you stuck your middle finger up to a present she liked or when she dressed up for Halloween and instead of praising her outfit and cleaning her face before you recorded her you mockingly laughed and posted it for the world to see. That's a reflection of you and how you feel right 🤨🤔 ... practice what you preach darling.
Yes, spot on. I didn't see any bullying comments, maybe a DM, don't know, but isn't SHE the biggest BULLY towards her OWN daughter.

Not to WK but many people have c sections for various reasons. I personally had one due to major health anxiety. Can’t speak for Kayla’s choices though
Kayla spoke, not too long ago, of her choice to have an elective caesarian with Arna as she doesn't want to go through child birth. So no medical reasons, just doesn't want the pain. Must be because her veejaejae, is for herjaejae only.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Too posh to push ush. Arna was another scheduled caesarian. She's full of rubbish, makes millions from convincing the dumb about her fitness app, yet can't be bothered to give birth to her own children nor walk up a hill with Jae in LA.
I’m not sure that’s fair, “can’t be bothered to give birth to her own children” a c section is also giving birth, this is a toxic way of making women feel less than for not pushing a baby through their vagina. I tried my hardest but baby’s head wouldn’t fit, so it resulted in c section, next baby is due in a few months and I can choose c section and will be doing so.
I am not siding with kayla she’s a mean self involved horrible person, but her choice of how she gives birth is her own choice.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I’m not sure that’s fair, “can’t be bothered to give birth to her own children” a c section is also giving birth, this is a toxic way of making women feel less than for not pushing a baby through their vagina. I tried my hardest but baby’s head wouldn’t fit, so it resulted in c section, next baby is due in a few months and I can choose c section and will be doing so.
I am not siding with kayla she’s a mean self involved horrible person, but her choice of how she gives birth is her own choice.
Hi there, my dig isn't at other women, this is all about Kayla, I've had both, a natural birth and caesarian birth, so been there. My comment is based on what Kayla said only. And she specifically said that she didn't want to go through a birth , not for medical reasons, but purely based on her perception of birth

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think observing she's a grotty homewrecker is just pure observation, not bullying. Same as her bitchy attitude towards her daughter, and pointing it out here is observation.
And your observations about her muscle wastage, also true. These influencers need to look up the definition of bullying. She includes the question "why are you working out if you're pregnant" as an example of bullying. That's a legit question to ask, I know many people who believe that you shouldn't, so Kayla should just answer it and tell them to check with their obgyn and gp, instead of crying out that she is a victim 🙄
[/QUOT
Hi there, my dig isn't at other women, this is all about Kayla, I've had both, a natural birth and caesarian birth, so been there. My comment is based on what Kayla said only. And she specifically said that she didn't want to go through a birth , not for medical reasons, but purely based on her perception of birth
We all know that they all come on here and read our comments. No one has bullied Kayla personally or DM. She reads here and has hit a nerve. Comments that may have triggered her are:
1. Our comments about her face
2. Wearing the same black 2 piece days in a row
3. Us questioning why Teef would leave Lauren for someone that looks ugly
4. Leah’s disgusting wedding dress
5. Leah’s weight gain
6. Gigi not looking normal (around her mouth) which is kinda cruel
7. Kayla being a home wrecker
8. Jim & Anna getting separated
9. Calling them out for being grotty
The list goes on!
She can’t take it. Obviously something is up with L&M selling their home. It’s not a smart or good financial move. In order not to pay tax you must reside in the home 12 months or more.
My thoughts. Anyone agree?

Reactions: 21
We all know that they all come on here and read our comments. No one has bullied Kayla personally or DM. She reads here and has hit a nerve. Comments that may have triggered her are:
1. Our comments about her face
2. Wearing the same black 2 piece days in a row
3. Us questioning why Teef would leave Lauren for someone that looks ugly
4. Leah’s disgusting wedding dress
5. Leah’s weight gain
6. Gigi not looking normal (around her mouth) which is kinda cruel
7. Kayla being a home wrecker
8. Jim & Anna getting separated
9. Calling them out for being grotty
The list goes on!
She can’t take it. Obviously something is up with L&M selling their home. It’s not a smart or good financial move. In order not to pay tax you must reside in the home 12 months or more.
My thoughts. Anyone agree?
Agree! And we missed the fact the grandparents don’t feature, the big family dinners aren’t as often, the fact sweat is clearly on the way out, bare is on it’s way out,

The new thread title has to mention the Snorkle, The backyard wedding and food poisoning.

hehe 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
fair enough, but I firmly believe that it’s her body her choice. She’s an asshole for sure, but I wouldn’t fault her for choosing how she gives birth even if it’s an elective surgery. There are also things we may not know about her and why she made that choice . same as I wouldn’t fault her or any other woman for choosing how they feed their children.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If L&M move away they’ll want to do a pretty drastic brand revision. I reckon a lot of Leah’s followers are there for behind the scenes of Kayla- without that their base will move on. Leah is the most bizarre paradox of vanilla and messy, yet it’s still incredibly boring.

If L&M move away they’ll want to do a pretty drastic brand revision. I reckon a lot of Leah’s followers are there for behind the scenes of Kayla- without that their base will move on. Leah is the most bizarre paradox of vanilla and messy, yet it’s still incredibly boring.
I still can’t believe they are going to sell their “dream forever home” I genuinely wonder how she will spin it!? Like it was a flip project all along? So bizarre

Selling now is surely a bad financial move. I know prices haven't slowed everywhere for high end properties the same it has for the lower and middle range of properties but people's borrowing power has decreased. I would only be selling right at this moment if I really really had to. Throw in the CGT I think they'd have to pay 🤦‍♀️ It just doesnt make sense. If they didn't just get married I'd say they are separating as it doesn't make sense to me otherwise.

Reactions: 12
Selling now is surely a bad financial move. I know prices haven't slowed everywhere for high end properties the same it has for the lower and middle range of properties but people's borrowing power has decreased. I would only be selling right at this moment if I really really had to. Throw in the CGT I think they'd have to pay 🤦‍♀️ It just doesnt make sense. If they didn't just get married I'd say they are separating as it doesn't make sense to me otherwise.
As I understand there is no minimum time you have to live in the house to be exempt from CGT. As long as it was their main residence, they will not have to pay this.

Reactions: 5
The new thread title has to mention the Snorkle, The backyard wedding and food poisoning.

hehe 🙃
Kayla & Leah Itsines #9: I now pronounce you Mr and Mrs Beef, let's celebrate and snorkel with Teef. Leah left the salmon in the sun, Merry Christmas from the Itsines fam who now have the runs!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
As a Queenslander, WE DO NOT WANT THEM LIVING HERE
There’s no way they could cope living away from Leah’s family. Mitch doesn’t even see his family so I guess he’d be up for it. They’ve just employed new staff in Adelaide not long ago and are/have got a new warehouse (correct me if I’m wrong)
I still think they will be moving into Teef’s house in the same street. Maybe rent it or buy it???? They’re hoping their house will make them a lot of profit because they’re‘celebrities’
That will be 2 big house moves within a year. Where’s the stability? They’re all over the place 🤯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.