Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another booze, meat and cheese heavy weekend. The farts in that house must be like chemical warfare

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is there actually booze, meat and cheese?! I was half joking when I mentioned it before :ROFLMAO:

Every day I'm grateful that I don't share a bathroom with Kathleen and Geoff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sounds like an AD for wholefoods if you ask me? As well as the crisps. Can’t trust anything influencers say. Think I’ll report to ASA to be on the safe side. If she’s being transparent, she has nothing to worry about 👍

DEF9E240-F2DD-452F-ACCE-B6E68B72E18C.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Sounds like an AD for wholefoods if you ask me? As well as the crisps. Can’t trust anything influencers say. Think I’ll report to ASA to be on the safe side. If she’s being transparent, she has nothing to worry about 👍

View attachment 670030
Did this East London foodie dip her crisps with hummus? Like wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did this East London foodie dip her crisps with hummus? Like wtf
It’s the way she says she went to the shop to stock up on essentials, including the crisps. Then in the next breath she’s saying the crisps are adgifted? Well what is it? Make up your mind

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the way she says she went to the shop to stock up on essentials, including the crisps. Then in the next breath she’s saying the crisps are adgifted? Well what is it? Make up your mind
I know, Hahaha so weird isn’t it. That Torres crisp is at least £3 a pack, I am offended. No wonder the continental think the Brits eat tit food.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I know, Hahaha so weird isn’t it. That Torres crisp is at least £3 a pack, I am offended. No wonder the continental think the Brits eat tit food.
A lot of effort went into that post as well for “just a freebie” bag of crisps. Anyone would think she was advertising something else as well? 🤔

Reactions: 5
A lot of effort went into that post as well for “just a freebie” bag of crisps. Anyone would think she was advertising something else as well? 🤔
So weird, did she go to whole food to ‘stock up’ the crisps. And when she is at the counter, she just shout “I am the petite influencer, I am sponsored by Torres, I don’t need to pay. If you don’t let me go without paying, I am going to whinge”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s edgy and cool and down wid da kidz!

That’s how they speak these days isn’t it?😂
It is, unforch!
😂

So. Here we go again.

Why does she mention a holiday again, fishing for a gifted one, right?
Screenshot_20210719-124121.png

She just has no sense of style whatsoever, does she? A nice Friday eve date and she's wearing a cheap looking crop top with no bra and a boring skirt.
Screenshot_20210719-124129.png

Everything is "the best"
Screenshot_20210719-124149_compress50.jpg

Or favourite.
Speaking of "favs".
"Our favourite" though? Everything is "us" and "our" now.
Screenshot_20210719-124244.png

I am turning into a preachy, judgemental vegetarian but seriously, all these meats 😓
Screenshot_20210719-183939.png

So the place that has everything Italian didn't have basil?
Screenshot_20210719-183950.png

Her copy is just so repetitive. Using "catch up" twice in one Story is bad enough but it also she just sounds like a primary school student describing their weekend for homework.
Screenshot_20210719-184043.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Forgot to add in that post which I cannot edit anymore, regarding the sandwich, that it's basically Katie's diet in a nutshell: bread, cheese and meet. All is missing is a glass of wine from the Loire Valley.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She added a picture of her sweat droplets to her stories. I will repeat that: Kathleen Snooks, has shared a picture of her sweat.
She really be spoiling us today.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.